BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Tasnia E.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the color honest which is beautiful true coral color. This liquid lipstick is a thin formula and dries to a satin matte finish. I am in love with the smell of this product as its different than the average vanilla scents used in liquid lipsticks. It has a nice refreshing minty scent which isn't too overpowering!
Daisy M.
Nicolet , QC
I love these liquid lipstick! I have the sample size snd i have the colors: 1.Loyal, 2.Dedicated 3.Charming 4.sincere 5.Dotting 6.Committed. The liquid lipstick stay all day on the lips, they dry fast and theybare matte. The only thing I don't really like is that whenbyou apply them, theyvare a little bit sticky for 1 minute. Overall, I really live them! theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
Sarah H.
Bonnyville
Review for: Other more...
By far my favourite lipstick. Quality is average, it smells amazing, the colours are flattering and cute, plus it comes at a great price. If you're anything like me and you don't wear a TON of lipstick, I totally reccomend this product. It's something that you would need to touch up a few times per day, but that basically happens with any and every other lipgloss (Ps. I wear the shade committed and it's my fav lipstick colour ever!!)
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
I got this shade in my Ipsy bag and absolutely fell in love. It's the perfect subtle pink for my skin tone and lasts through out an evening of dancing. It's easy to apply with the applicator sponge on the end of the stick and I would highly recommend this shade to others! A little pricey - but this one specifically is worth it. Feels less sticky than your typical matte shades after it dries.
Rehab O.
Cairo, Cairo
Review for: Other more...
The packaging is so girly and cute I love the packaging but the pigmentation is not that good it fades away after eating or drinking anything but it’s very easy to apply and use I purchased mine ins the shade loving it smells so good more like mint smell
Yara K.
Nasr City, Cairo
Review for: Sincere, Loyal, Other more...
My absolute go to lipstick whenever I need something to spice up a day out without it being too much! The shade committed was my first thebalm product and it made me fall in love with the brand. All the meet matt(e) line are very smooth to apply, long lasting (as in I never have to reapply even after having tacos for dinner) and it still doesn't feel sticky or smell weird.
Laura G.
Ibague

Is the best lip that is proven in the world I love its formula, it lasts a long time, it does not break your lips, it smells very good, the pigmentation is great, it's a lip that I recommend too much and I always have one I doubt to buy it again here I leave a photo of my favorite among all "sincere"
Bailey S.
Review for: Charming, Other more...
These are very nice liquid lipsticks. I have Charming & Committed. They smell really good! It's sort of a minty scent, so if you don't like that stay away! They are very very comfortable. Not drying at all. I have a lot of different brands of liquid lipsticks, and this is one of the most comfortable I own. I think these are very underrated. Highly recommend !
Sara G.
Review for: Charming more...
Absolutely the best formulation for matte lipstick I've tried. I love the wand, the color, the packaging, the smell, the staying power, the way it feels on my lips. It is dry but it dries SOFT not hard and it doesn't cause my lips to shrivel up. I love this. I haven't shut up about it for 3 weeks. I have a drawer full of lip products and this my favorite!!
Nychelle M.
Love this stuff!! A must have in my makeup collection and something I always take when I travel. This colour complements so many ranges of skin types and is so easy to apply. It lasts all day!! Found at my local drugstore and has a decent range of colours. If you haven't tried it what are you waiting for?
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon