BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Arlene M.
I wore this all last night and man I loved it. It stayed on and my lipstick was slaying all night. It's easy to apply and the shades are amazing. It's so great , a friend recommended me this and I can't stop wearing it!
Némesis V.
It feels super fresh along your lips when you apply the lipstick on it. The color and smell are perfection and it does last long! Is a must and I am definitely going to keep buying this lipstick and I recommend it!
LeLoni Grace P.
Kelowna,BC
Review for: Chivalrous more...
I really like this formula as long as I can get it on in a thin layer. I find if it gets too thick it can bunch up and crumble but it's fairly easy to get a thin layer so I love it. Also the minty smell is amazing!
Every D.
Review for: Matte more...
The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes is currently my 2nd most favorite liquid lipstick.

The packaging is super cute.

The lipstick has an extremely strong smell of candy canes though but it goes away after awhile.

It takes quite a long time to dry. Approximately, 7 minutes for me.

It is not completely transfer-proof. However, the color is rich and is comfortable on the lips.

For a more in-depth review, check my Facebook (search "Every Day" and add me as friend I have thorough reviews there).

Also, follow me on Instagram: everydayyyye

yedhit v.
Review for: Matte more...
The scent on this lipsticks is very candy like they apply wet and dry to the most beautiful matte finish.
Long lasting and very well pigmented
It's definitely worth the price you pay for this product
linda d.
Oceanside
Review for: Sentimentl, Charming, Loyal, Sincere, Pink, Red more...
The balm it's perfect. That's the only word that can describe it at least for me, i love their packaging and all of their products that i have tried. We all need them in our makeup collections❤👌
Tia S.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Red more...
LOVE this product SO much! The packing and names are super fun. The color is very pigmented and smells like mint chocolate. Price is nice. They’re extremely long lasting. Come with a great brush!
cylie j.
Very creamy and comfortable liquid lipsticks, definitely not transfer proof and not the most long lasting lipsticks I have ever tried, but the colours are great and they don't bleed so no need for a lip liner. Very underrated!
Daniela M.
Esta gama de labiales es excelente, el color dura todo el día y además no te reseca los labios y tiene un excelente pigmento lo que hace que uses una cantidad mínima y no se acabe rapido
Lauren
I adore these liquid lipstick when I purchased the set of 6 minis from Debenhams for just £20! The formulae is incredible and feels so thin on your lips, yet the pigmentation is still there. The only way I can describe the smell is after eights haha! Definitely a must have for any makeup lover!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?

back