BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Beth W.
Seemingly like everyone else, i tried this in the shade "charming". It's a pretty bright coral color on me, and the minty scent and tingle are refreshing. I did find it to be slightly patchy with application, but it's fairly easily fixed. The big disappointment in this was the lack of staying power. Other liquid lipsticks I have perform better, so I don't find myself reaching for it much.Overall it's nice, but not my favorite.
Marie H.
Buffalo, NY
I like the formula of these liquid lipsticks. They feel comfortable on the skin and they smell like mint chocolate chip which is awesome if you're a fan of yummy smells in products. They aren't as long wearing as some of my favorite liquid lips and my major complaint is that my tubes always leak. I can't carry any shades in my purse because they will make a mess! I've checked with friends who have these to see if mine was just defective and they also have the same issue.
Jennie D.
I'm the odd one out but I think this formula is awful! It dries down in the most unflattering way and emphasizes every crack and wrinkle and dry spot on my lips, even with exfoliating and moisturizing and all the stuff everybody recommends. It ages me and makes my lips look even smaller. The flavor/scent is ok though. The colors are nice. It has decent longevity, a couple hours or so... But the formula is awful and I can't get past it.
Rose V.
Jersey City
Review for: Charming, Other more...
The balm is one of the few lip products that I use. Their Meet Matt(e) Hughes is my everyday go to especially the charming color it's a matte looking liquid lipstick that doesn't dry your lips. Sadly it is not transfer or smudge proof, but to my girls that have a problem with matte liquid lipsticks that are too drying the balm is for you. The color on my lip is a very light coat of doting which is a pinkish color
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick This is one of the better matte liquid lip colors I've used! Application is great- the color is vivid and smooth. After a couple hours I needed to add some moisture to freshen it up- you could see every detail in my lips. But it lasted throughout a family potluck and I still looked great. I will be purchasing other colors for SURE! I am wearing the color DOTING.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Review for: Pink more...
My favorite liquid lipstick ever. I received this in my ipsy bag and used the entire container very quickly. I was told I looked like Kylie Jenner. The scent is a very nice mint chocolate chip. It’s very long lasting and not super drying.
Christina R.
Review for: Other more...
I've met Matt (a Committed Matt) and he's an OK
guy.

It's a good liquid lipstick that goes on a bit thin and dries down to a very
matte finish (I would hope so, with that name). I do find it to be a bit on the
drying side, and have had trouble re-applying it in the past. Often it's best
to take it off and start over, rather than trying to correct/layer it. It's
lighter in texture overall than, say, ColourPop.

It has good longevity and (in my opinion) a wonderful sweet scent.
Great matte option if there's a color they have you're looking for.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I have liked the line of lip colors I get from the balm. This one is a little thicker than I like but it has the minty scent I love and tingle on my lips. The color isn't much of me but I pair it with a darker tent or I add a little bit more clear or glitter gloss to give it a little bit more.
Melissa C.
Ooltewah, TN
Love this lipstick! I'm a professional makeup artist and I use this on all of my clients. I love how well it stays on and there's a wide range of colors. It can be a little drying but not as much as other long wearing formulas. Just keep your lips exfoliated and hydrated and it's fine. I have Committed and Sincere and they're great neutral colors.
Ashley Y.
Mount Ulla, NC
Review for: Charming more...
I fell in love with this lipstick the first time I looked at it. I have the shade Charming. It smells like peppermint (minty, very good scent), doesn't leave my lips feeling gross, and has a very good color payoff. The applicator is short (like colourpop applicators) so it's easy to get your lips covered without it clumpimg at the sides.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart