BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
The shade in the picture is affectionate, i also have the shade dotting. Affectionate is the most universally flattering shade in the line. These lipsticks start out tacky, but once they dry down, they dont go anywhere for 10 hours. No joke, even through grease and oilive oil! They smell and feel minty until they dry. The matte liquid lip line is very hydrating and feels comfortable on the lips. It's by far my favorite lipsticks ever, though they are a lil pricey. Keep in mind the doe foot applicator is very easy to work with, thus, making it worth the price point. There are not parabens, talc, mineral oils or any harmful chemicals. Its even crueltyfree!
Amber G.
Florence, AL
My favorite shade is Committed. I received this as a sample in my Ipsy Glam Bag. I absolutely adore it. It applies beautifully, so smooth and creamy and then dries down to a beautiful matte. It lasts and lasts and doesn't dry out my lips. It does not transfer. Wonderful color. It has a slight cooling sensation when you apply it which I cant explain but I love! I seriously cant think of a negative thing to say about this stuff. Get it!
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
I received this in my ipsy bag and in the beginning I wasn't using it much but. Iw I'm a super fan of matte lipsticks and this one is great! It is liquid and really easy to apply. It dries fast and sometimes it is a little too dry for my lips but it looks great and the color shades are fantastic as well.
Will definitely buy again but in a darker color. Right now I have "committed" and would love to try "charming"
Maritza M.
Amazing shades, great applicator and the scent is heavenly. My only concern it that it's not really light weight and you can definitely feel that you are wearing lipstick but it isn't overly drying and last all day. I have two shades committed and devoted and in my collection of many lipsticks these are ones I wear often. The balm is cruelty free and has the cutest packaging with out looking like kids makeup.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Meet Matt(e) Hughes was one of the first liquid matte lipsticks I tried when the trend was just picking up. I purchased the Adoring shade from Birchbox after sampling another shade. The tube has a good amount of product and the formula is great. It has a slightly minty flavor and goes on like velvet. The color is highly pigmented and doesn't need too many swipes for full deep color. Be careful though - this stuff sticks. If you mess up, it is a bit hard to clear up with this level of staying power.  Like any matte liquid, you need a hydrated start or it can dry out fairly quick.
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
Review for: Charming more...
I'm going to start by saying if you dislike liquid lips that dry down matte you are not going to like this product.  Everyone is on the matte lipstick bandwagon this summer.  I like something that will stay on and not leave a lipstick imprint on my coffee cup.  The positives of this brand over other brands are:
Great color, lasts longer before needing to reapply, less drying than other brands, more kissproof, smells and tastes like mint- vanilla, doesn't oxidize down to some horrible dark purple-amber shade.  The applicator makes this product easy to apply.  I find that the color charming is my go-to color as it looks great with my red hair and just about any color outfit I have.
Hannah M.
This is hands down the best liquid lipstick formula I own. I own three different shades, and they all perform so well. They glide on easily and opaque. I don't have a problem with patchiness or bleeding outside of the lip lines. They last fairly well through eating with only the inside part coming off. It's a breeze to reapply as it does not get too cakey. I don't think these have a heavy feeling on the lips or bad texture. If you harshly rub your lips together, you will feel it. If you don't, you probably won't notice. People in the beauty community don't talk about these nearly enough. I love them.
Heather H.
Panama City, FL
This product is a very good matte liquid lip. It doesn't dry out my lips but it also comes off as the day wears on. I would recommend it if you're looking for a good liquid lip that can wash off mid day if you didn't want it on after a certain point. The formula is a little sticky but I use it all the time because I love the color so it didn't matter to me! I have them in the color committed and a bright red one ! I'll post a picture ✨
Brittany L.
Cheektowaga, NY
My absolute favorite go-to liquid lipstick. It has an excellent formula, doesn't crack or dry my lips, and really lasts all dayyyy. My shade Charming is the perfect everyday nude pink. I just wish, and I mean really really wish, it came in more colors. For a lipstick with such a great formula it would be really successful if they branched out with some more browns, purples, bold colors, etc.

Another plus, obvi, is the super fun retro packaging and themes of TheBalm. It was what first drew me to their products at the makeup counter.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have this liquid lipstick in about four different shades and I am SO not done buying more! I have tried many different liquid lipsticks - high end, low end, and I have found theBalm's to be theBest!
It lasts super long, even while eating and drinking, and it doesn't crack or take long to dry when applying. It also smells really good, so that's a plus!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart