BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Kylee L.
This is one of my FAVORITE brands!!! I wore it once at a photoshoot and have been buying it since! I rarely have to reapply it specially if I’m wearing a light color. I would highly recommend it!!!
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I have one of these in the shade sincere, which is a really pretty peachy nude kind of color which is right up my alley. I want to start out with saying that I really love the smell of these, they smell of mint chocolate and kind of remind me of the scent of a thin mint girl scout cookie, which I think is a huge bonus. I love the formula of these too, they are really moussey but they do dry down completely matte, though they do take a little bit of time to fully dry down. These lasted really well throughout the day and they didn't really settle into the lines of my lips very much. The only things that I really can complain about is the packaging because I personally think it's really tacky, but at the same time that's not a huge deal.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Adoring more...
This is by far my favorite long lasting liquid lipstick. It is so smooth upon application and leaves your lips feeling fresh with hints of vanilla and mint. It takes up to 30 seconds to set & It does not dry your lips out or leave them feeling sticky or uncomfortable. It literally lasts for hours, with zero transfer, looking like freshly applied matte lipstick for hours. After about four hours or so, it does tend to streak and get patchy...so you have to reapply. But four hours is a pretty darn long time for a liquid lipstick to go without reapplication! The actual tube of lipstick lasts forever, without getting clumpy or dried out. I have repurchased this lipstick in the color "adoring" multiple times and plan on continuing to purchase this product in the future.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Loyal, Charming, Loyal, Other more...
I really like the Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes liquid matte lip products! I was fortunate enough to purchase a sampler pack of 6 high quality shades! They are very comfortable on and are not as drying as their competitors! I will be purchasing the color "committed" in the full size version in the near future! I really like their formula as it is long lasting and not streaky! I highly recommended their liquid mattes!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Review for: Charming, Matte, Other more...
I think TheBalms liquid lipsticks are super under rated. I don't hear much about them. The first time I tried it I received a sample from ipsy and I fell in love. It has a nice minty/ sweet smell as you're applying but it does go away. To me these are a lot less drying than others. They are average price of a liquid lipstick. Definitely recommend.
Natalia D.
Minden, NV
The Liquid Lipstick I got was in Committed! It reminds me so much of LimeCrime's Bleached for some reason but this one's a bit warmer and thicker. It doesn't dry out as fast as the other brands I've tried but the collection has really nice shades. One thing that really threw me off was the fact that the sample was so small. The Balm was October's featured brand so I was honestly expecting this one to be the full sized product, or at least be a bigger sample! Oh well. Liquid lipsticks are my weakness so I really like this one, regardless!
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
I was a die hard lover of a high end brands Matte Liquid Lipstick (it rhymes with rack) until I got a tiny one of these in an Ipsy bag. This stuff is fantastic. It takes a bit longer to dry down than some other Matte liquids, but once it does it is there FOR GOOD. I'm talking nine plus hours in a nail salon, running and stuffing food in my mouth haphazardly, drinking whatever I can on the run. Ir stays. Seriously this lippie is everything you could ask for. It comes in a good selection of colors and it isn't expensive! Score!! I already have four colors
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
The shade in the picture is affectionate, i also have the shade dotting. Affectionate is the most universally flattering shade in the line. These lipsticks start out tacky, but once they dry down, they dont go anywhere for 10 hours. No joke, even through grease and oilive oil! They smell and feel minty until they dry. The matte liquid lip line is very hydrating and feels comfortable on the lips. It's by far my favorite lipsticks ever, though they are a lil pricey. Keep in mind the doe foot applicator is very easy to work with, thus, making it worth the price point. There are not parabens, talc, mineral oils or any harmful chemicals. Its even crueltyfree!
Amber G.
Florence, AL
My favorite shade is Committed. I received this as a sample in my Ipsy Glam Bag. I absolutely adore it. It applies beautifully, so smooth and creamy and then dries down to a beautiful matte. It lasts and lasts and doesn't dry out my lips. It does not transfer. Wonderful color. It has a slight cooling sensation when you apply it which I cant explain but I love! I seriously cant think of a negative thing to say about this stuff. Get it!
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
I received this in my ipsy bag and in the beginning I wasn't using it much but. Iw I'm a super fan of matte lipsticks and this one is great! It is liquid and really easy to apply. It dries fast and sometimes it is a little too dry for my lips but it looks great and the color shades are fantastic as well.
Will definitely buy again but in a darker color. Right now I have "committed" and would love to try "charming"
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart