BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Desiree S.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Chivalrous, Adoring, Charming, Matte more...
LOVE THESE LIPS. I wish they came out with more colors, because these are my GO TO lips! They stay so long! They’re spendy but totally worth it. Wearing it daily it lasts around 8 months or so.
Stacey F.
Independence, KY
Review for: Matte more...
I received this as a sample and have purchased it since. This product made me love matte lipstick. It was long lasting and I didn’t feel like I was wearing anything. Definitely would buy again!
Review for: Matte more...
This liquid lipstick form the balm cosmetics truly is the balm. But if u do not like strong sents (mint) this in definitely not the one for you. Although most people do not mind the mint send because of the wonderful formula
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I'm not a makeup person by any means and usually find any products I do try usually disappoint me and I never continue to use them but I LOVE these matte lipsticks!

For Christmas I received two pack, Committed and Devoted and instantly tried on Committed because I am usually too afraid to go bold, as Devoted is a very bright red.

It applies so nicely and does not look to be caked on or overly dry.

For New Years Eve I wore red, got over my self conscious issues and tried out Devoted. I was so impressed with the color and lasting effect. As a smoker and someone who wasn't having drinks with a straw I did not even have to reapply throughout the night. I have since returned to Kohl's and purchased three more. A++
Dana D.
Stillwater
My favorite liquid lipstick by far! This product smells like mint and stays on great! The color is super pigmented. I have the color Committed and it looks great with literally anything.
Raquel P.
Review for: Red, Other more...
Colors have amazing pigment! No sticky feeling to them. Very comfortable on the lips. Feels like I'm not even wearing anything. Colors totally beautiful. Will be buying more colors
Jessica k.
Bellevue, OH
I love this lipstick! I have it in two colors. And while it is way more expensive than I would normally spend, it is worth every Penney! Long lasting and a nice minty flavor!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Charming, Red more...
I personally don't find this liquid lipstick to be worth the price. It does last a long time, but it takes too long for my liking to dry down, and makes my lips look crackly.
Elizabeth K.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Sentimentl more...
I bought this lipstick on sale! I love liquid lipstick, but they mostly dry out my lips and flake. This lasted all day! I bought Sentimental, which is such a gorgeous pink. I got compliments all day.
Kylee L.
This is one of my FAVORITE brands!!! I wore it once at a photoshoot and have been buying it since! I rarely have to reapply it specially if I’m wearing a light color. I would highly recommend it!!!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart