theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick

by theBalm

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

How long does it last during the day?
Is this lipstick transfer resistant?
How are these lipsticks do they dry and crack the lips? Are they pigmented or patchy?
Start your review of theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
“I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too..” in 487 reviews
“So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. ” in 193 reviews
“...onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!” in 64 reviews
North Charleston, SC
I first got a sample of this in my ipsy. I bought two full sizes because I love them so much . Now I have 6 or 7. These are the best liquid lipstick I've tried in a while. They stay all day and are beautiful. They don't dry out your lips . I wish they had a larger Color selection but these are stunning!
Review for: Loyal
I really love this lipstick. When you first apply it, its kinda get sticky but when it's completely dry it'll look so good and it's matte but not drying on the lips. When im going with a bold lips makeup look i use this a lot!! But after you eat something its kinda fade away and it's sometimes transferable but because i love the finish i'll just re-apply it (btw im new to influenster, hope my reviews help you!)
Oxford, MS
I think I've decided that this is my absolute favorite liquid lipstick formula in the world. First of all, the packaging is adorable (duh, it's the balm) and feels very nice and well-made. Second of all, they smell EXACTLY like mint tic-tacs to me, which is freaking amazing. The formula is incredible - it lasts around 7 hours on me without fading at all, and it never looks cracky or gross even though it dries to a complete matte. The colors that they offer are all absolutely gorgeous. The applicator does get pretty messy, but it's not a big deal to me because other than that, this is honestly the PERFECT lipstick. 10/10. Check them out on thebalm.com or in Kohls!
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick uploaded by amara S.
I got this (sincere) shade its beautiful . I love putting it on my lips it doesn't bother me at all It feels like you are putting mint on your lips and that makes you feel so fresh The color is fantastic I LOVE IT A LOT
Bay shore , NY
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick uploaded by IVANNA F.
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is just the perfect liquid lipstick, is really long lasting, the application is easy and smooth. I’m in love with the packaging. It met my expectations for sure. I recommend it with my eyes closed!!❤️💄
Chestnut Hill
A brand that tries to include all kinds of women (rock, hippie, fancy... etc), it is easy to apply and I can practice it because I can take it on any side .... and the color range is according to my skin tone... I love this brand always recommended to friends and are happy with the results
Review for: Honest, Sentimental, Adoring, Loyal, Charming, Other
Some of my favourites! Really pigmented but beware of the darker ones being more patchy. Not a really exciting shade range but the formula is really good! Super comfortable and longwearing, fades a bit when eating but is easily layerable even though it does tend to get a bit drying then.
Hobart, IN
The specific color I am reviewing is "Devoted". This is a very brought pigmented red shade. I love it however I could see it being too bright for some people. It is a creamy matter lipsticks that dries very nicely and quickly after application. The pigmentation in this product is amazing.
Sanger, TX
TheBalm Meet Matte Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks are perfect if you love really matte lipsticks. It is so pigmented and it has a great color range you can choose from. A little bit trying formula but if you want your lipstick to stay longer, it is totally bearable. I would recommend it.
New Iberia, LA
My all time favorite liquid lipstick. I love the mint smell. The color options are amazing. I find myself continuing to buy them simply because of how long lasting they are. I can put it on in the morning, and it can last most off the day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delta Jct, AK
a year ago
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick how is it? I've heard it smells like mint chip ice cream. What is the color pay off, applicability, etc.? Does it dry out quickly?
Jasper R. • a year ago
(Speaking for the shade Committed since I’ve only tried that one) It totally does smell minty, it’s so good 😩 it definitely applies nicely, I’ve noticed that it feels a little creamier than a lot of liquid lipsticks, which I think makes it easier to control. Color payoff is really good in my experience, I don’t generally have to use more than one coat and I haven’t had any issues with streaky-ness. It dries down pretty quickly (if that’s what you mean), and i honestly think the only downfall of this lippie is that it can be pretty drying. It’s always been worth it for me though 😁 Hope I could help!