BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommen...7 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstickđź’„. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
Review for: Red, Matte more...
This is a great lipstick. I love the formula and how it doesn’t get patchy at all! It so easy to apply and wears all day long! I constantly use this when I’m wearing a everyday makeup look and I use it on my clients as well! I highly recommend this product!
Not only does it look good but it smells even better! I can not get enough of the peppermint scent it has!
Sheela V.
Review for: Adoring more...
Picked up this Meet Matte Hugh also in a sale. From my understanding, it is the darkest color that TheBalm has in that line, and considering that it's a very dark, vampy red, I'm prone to forgiving it for some of its imperfections. Adoring is exactly like the two other lipsticks I spoke about in my Meet Matte Hughes review, but it's a bit more prone to streaking/pigment settling in one place. However, if you mess around with it a bit, you can 100% get it to work on its own. However, I always pair my reds with lip liners - even if they aren't prone to bleeding on their own - so I prefer to wear it overtop a lip liner (Poison by ColourPop, if anyone is curious).
Chelsea G.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Honest more...
I really love the matte liquid lipsticks from The Balm, especially this shade. Pro is that it’s easy to apply but I do find that it doesn’t last as long as I’d like. It does dry out after a while and reapplying is kind of a pain (as with most matte liquid lipsticks, I find I have to completely remove it or my lips look a hot flaky mess). Overall, though, I would recommend this brand and I love this shade!
Lauren H.
kansas city, mo
This goes on the lightest outside of other drying lip stains, but still takes reapplication throughout the day. Not as hard as it is to do with KatVonD or Kylie, though. t’s hard because I love lipsticks and lipsense does stay on and you can add moisture throughout the day. BUT it takes at least 5 minutes to put on and it’s really hard to keep it from getting streaky. I just wish it had an easier application process and that would be my dream lipsticks/stain
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
The shade in the picture is affectionate, i also have the shade dotting. Affectionate is the most universally flattering shade in the line. These lipsticks start out tacky, but once they dry down, they dont go anywhere for 10 hours. No joke, even through grease and oilive oil! They smell and feel minty until they dry. The matte liquid lip line is very hydrating and feels comfortable on the lips. It's by far my favorite lipsticks ever, though they are a lil pricey. Keep in mind the doe foot applicator is very easy to work with, thus, making it worth the price point. There are not parabens, talc, mineral oils or any harmful chemicals. Its even crueltyfree!
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
The ONLY lipstick I use! I don’t waste my money on any other lipstick! This one covers everything I need and it’s so perfect! It’s a bit high, but worth the money. I love that it’s a liquid lipstick but it dries to a beautiful matte color. The color is perfect! The scent is amazing, and it seriously last allllll day! I can eat a full meal and it’s still on! I highly recommend!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Review for: Pink more...
I got a sample of this lipstick in one of my Ipsy Glam bags and fell in love with the texture. It goes on like a lip gloss, but after about 30 seconds it sets and once it is set, it lasts all day long. I have never had a lipstick with this kind of staying power! Once dry, it has a matte finish and it does not feel sticky or weird on my lips. I do recommend exfoliating your lips before you use it to achieve a smoother look. If it feels a bit drying, use a tiny bit of moisturizer or balm on your lips prior to applying. It has a nice vanilla-mint smell that is pleasant without being overpowering.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Loyal, Other more...
I read about these and how they got good reviews. I've been meaning to try this formula out so I went to my nearest kohls from work and grabbed 2 (the tubes were in weird plastic security boxes cause women manage to open the tubes out of their boxes and swatch them, therefore drying them out/contaminating them. The colors I got were an everyday pinky nude called committed, and a sexy true red called loyal. I love how the names are named after traits of an ideal boyfriend, especially now that I'm single atm. The formula is one of the best I've ever tried, though it goes on streaky requiring more than one coat to make it even, and it does get sticky before it sets completely, and it dries to a transfer proof finish after it completely dries. I recommend it!
Briana S.
Williamsport , PA
Review for: Loyal more...
I purchased this liquid lipstick yesterday at Kohl’s, it was on sale for $14.00 (original price was $17.50). I absolutely love this lipstick. It really does last all day. I went to a basketball game and even after that it held up really well! I just touched it up a bit before going back out. I think that this was worth the original price and would recommend it.
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Review for: Matte more...
Has such good color pay off and feels weightless on my lips! Also stays on all day with slight touch ups! Worth the price and comes with the lipstick and lipliner, the lipliner is super creamy and really easy to put ontheBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?