BY THEBALM #98 in Lip Gloss

Introducing the Meet Matt(e) Hughes mini set from the Balm Cosmetics, featuring six top-selling shades of our truly loyal liquid lipstick. Whether you're single and ready to mingle, or dedicated and finding "the one," this limited edition kit is the perfect 'matte'ch-maker! see more...

• I received a Meet Matte Hughes lipstick in in Ipsy bag an...3 Answers
  • Really need to try these beauties1 Answers
  • Are these long lasting lip balms?3 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Kit
  • "I love this stuff! It goes on super smooth and is long lasting. I also love that a it is Matt(e). I'd definitely recommend trying it. It is also super affordable! " in 29 reviews
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
MY FAVORITE LIQUID LIPSTICK! I previously made a review stating CoulourPop was my go to liquid lip, but that has definitely changed. Although I’m still a fan of ColourPop, theBalm cosmetics has beat it 100%. When I made my ColourPop review, theBalm only had a few shades available. Now, theBalm has released many more shades and I am in LOVE. Each shade is beautiful and the BEST part about this liquid lip is the durability without any dryness. I always get compliments when wearing a theBalm liquid lip. Also, I’ve had one for over a year and it has never gotten thick and sticky like other liquid lips (ex: ColourPop & Kylie Comestics). The quality of theBalm is spot on, shades are beautiful, and durability is impeccable. My favorite shade at the moment is Charismatic, a lovely beige nude. I am dying for this kit (and the other kit with other colors). This product is definitely my #GiftCrush !
Anastasia K.
This lipstick is AMAZING. I have incredibly dry lips, and I can even wear this lipstick in the winter without my lips looking like they're about to crack open. It smells like mint chocolate when it goes on, but the smell fades. All of the colors I have are amazing and these little sample sizes last for so long it's crazy. It does transfer a little unlike some other matte lipsticks, but it's because it's not as drying. Even after some transfer though, the color payoff stays and looks great. Even through meals and drinks, this lipstick holds. I want all the colors to be honest, as they're so flattering on all skin colors.
Sarah S.
Atlantic, IA
If you want to try out liquid lipsticks from the Balm, this set is perfect for you. I don't find myself reaching for the pinkest shade very much, but I use all the others all the time. The red is absolutely stunning. Not only do these last through super oily meals(I'm talking Olive Garden bread sticks, soup, and pasta, pizza, and so much more) with little reapplication, but they also smell amazing. It smells like chocolate mints with just a hint of vanilla. The smell doesn't linger so if it bothers you, so I wouldn't let this be the reason you don't try the product. They feel weightless and aren't even a hint sticky once dry. This would also make a great gift for a beauty lover. I cannot say enough good things about this product. You must try it for yourself!
Perla H.
One of the most comfy matte liquid lipsticks on the market.. long lasting.. super pigmented high color payoff.. reasonably priced and.... they smell like cake frosting vanilla mint maybe?.. anyway they smell like some yummy dessert.. try the minis so can try a variety.. great deal.. theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Kit .. in this photo combined 2 of the colors in the kit.. can't remember which two though.. overall a gorgeous matte liquid lip product
Brit W.
Weir
These are my favvvvve lipsticks. I ❤️ them so much. Great quality, and doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry and cracked. Plus, the colors are to die for! Would definitely recommend to anyone that’s searching for a great lippie.
Ashley L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I have both kits from The Balm collection. They a re not drying, comfortable and a beautiful matte. The shades are gorgeous and if you don't want to spend 18.00 per lipstick, I defiebtly recommend getting the mini kits. Hi get to try the formula, different shades before you buy them. One of my favorite matte lipstick formulas!
Besan Q.
I Love Love Love this set! I’m not a liquid lipstick person and I tend to do more berry colored for my olive skin tone but I like every single color in this set! I also feel like it’s a perfect size. The product is amazing and it stays in place. It tastes AMAZING and my lips feel hydrated while wearing the lipstick.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like These but they are somewhat drying to the lips an like not in a great way I usually throw son lip balm on before applying just so they don't completely dry cause I feel they get a little crusty looking however I really do like the colors am the smell of the product
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
These are my all time favorite matte lipsticks. It’s nice that they made them in these smaller trial type versions for people to see what shades they like before buying the big ones. I have loved every shade I’ve purchased!
Brittney M.
Orlando
I have all of the Meet Matte Hughes collection and they have a beautiful consistency. It does tend to make the cracks in the lips more evident but if you apply lip balm under and over it it tends to be less noticeable. It does transfer a little bit not too much.
Angie S.
Sewell, NJ
Does this dry out your lips?
Marley S.
Where is everyone buying these? I got mine in a CosmoProf in another state and haven't seen it ANYWHERE else. Would love to pick up all the shades as I adore the formula and how they smell RXACTLY like Thin Mints! ❤️❤️
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
Are these long lasting lip balms?
Stefanie R.
I wonder how good pigmentation has, and if it lasts much? ... because I want one <3
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
How consistent do you find the quality to be between different shades?

back