BY THEBALM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

TheBalm proudly introduces Meet Matt, a shadow palette that will meet all of your matte needs! The nine shadows found in this compact palette can be combined to create a multitude of soft and wearable looks. In the daytime, choose more neutral shades to seamlessly blend together, enhance your eyes, and compliment your complexion. In the evening, create a sultry, smoky eye by concentrating the velvety, rich colors at the lash line and blend towards the crease. Meet Matt offers the best in matte color, versatility, and convenience. Meet Matt is the perfect portable size. This palette can be easily tucked into a makeup bag for the gym, in the top drawer of your desk, or even the tiniest evening clutch. You can take him anywhere!

• How pigmented are the colors in this pallet? Are they buildable a...2 Answers
  • These eyeshadow palettes are so cute! Do they look good on??1 Answers
  • I like using this palette, but I usually like a product that is a...6 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I lalalalala love this, all the colours are so pigmented and wearable! and lasts all day" in 46 reviews
  • "I love, love, love this palette! I have the nude version as well. I din't expect it to be very pigmented, but they are extremely pigmented and great for blending with another palette or for use on their own." in 9 reviews
Ally S.
Richmond, VA
I just recently got this product
•The product is so pigmented a little bit goes a long way
•The balm packaging is always so cute
•My rye color is blue so i like to use the blue toned shades and build a nice look
•I definitely will buy a product like this again from the balm whether it’s the same pallet or not
•The pallets are fun because they’re semi pinup looking with fun names
Sharesa C.
North Logan, UT
Love the long wear and colors of this palette. They blend really nicely.  The packaging is nice. The shadows last a long time. I would recommend it to others and repurchase.
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
I love love love this pallete. The colors are beautiful and long lasting. I love every product I get from this company. It’s pricey, but it’s worth it for the quality.
Kelly H.
Berkeley, CA
This is one of the first matte eyeshadow palettes Ive ever bought. The pigments are amazing and they blend great. The packaging is very cute as well as the names for all the eyeshadows. You also get a lot of product for your money. The only issue is that the packaging is a cardboard type and often those can get so dirty. Ive never had it open in any of my bags but eyeshadow dust tends to stick to it making it dirty. I also wish they had a little more variety and less of each individual eye shadow product given that it takes forever to go through one
Lindsey E.
I love every palette I have from theBalm but I will say this one is my second favorite. (Nothing comes between me and In the Balm Of Your Hand!) These colors work for any occasion, are super easy to blend, and are just varied enough. The bottom right corner is especially good for a nice, natural eyeliner.
Abby B.
Huntsville , AL
This palette is super cute and travel friendly. I love it most because the shadows are super buttery and - for a small matte palette - it has some unique very pretty colors (like the blues/greens). It isn't dupable in another brand, and thebalm is awesome to put good sales on their site a few times a year (they also appear 50% off on HauteLook from time to time regularly).
Analise J.
I love the creamy formula of The Balm products. I first got a single color to try from my Ipsy bag and fell in love! I like how products can be used as blush or eyeshadow and that the products can be bought from their store as separate colors.
Eshita S.
Love, love, love the palette. There are enough colors to create a natural everyday look or a dramatic look for a night out. The shadows are pigmented and apply smooth without fallout. The palate is a little pricey but it's well worth it.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This palette is so versatile. You can make tons of different looks using only this palette. Its definetly a smart purchase and something every girl would love to have in their makeup collection. I would recommend this to anybody who loves playing with makeup
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Super under rated palette!!! The pigmentation is there and the packaging is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I use his almost every day to pick a transition color and I totally recommend. It's like a more affordable shade and light
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I like using this palette, but I usually like a product that is a lot more pigmented. Has anyone found eyeshadows by theBalm that are highly pigmented?
Jamie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How pigmented are the colors in this pallet? Are they buildable and do they blend well? Do you need a primer or do they stay all day?
amy h.
Is it really worth the $35 dollars i have never tried a matt eyeshadow only done shimmer please let me know what yall think,,,, thanks in advanced!!
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
These eyeshadow palettes are so cute! Do they look good on??