by theBalm

theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer Peachy Pink is an all-in-one essential. Cindy-Lou Manizer Peachy Pink is a smart shadow, beautiful blush and subtle highlighter tucked inside a go-anywhere compact. The light-reflecting peachy pink hue adds a splash of color...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of theBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shimmer, Eyeshadow Champagne - 0.3 oz.(pack of 4)!
a month agoMandeville , LA
theBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shimmer, Eyeshadow Champagne - 0.3 oz.(pack of 4) uploaded by Rebekah H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This highlighter is way too slept on! If you see this anywhere and you have fair to lighter skin, do yourself a favor and grab it. It seems so underwhelming, but gives the most beautiful, wet, golden glow to the skin. This is one of those "lit from within" types of highlighter. No chunky glitter!
a month agospokane
I’ve had this highlighter for about 2 years now and I still love it. It’s really long lasting so I think you could definitely use one for about 5 years haha. It has such a beautiful shimmer and doesn’t look to unnatural. It really makes you look healthy and awake
4 months ago
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It's super versatile - I use it as highlighter and eyeshadow because it has just the right amount of shimmer. A little goes a long way. The color is also super flattering! I received this in an ipsy bag and wasn't expecting to love it this much, but it's been in my daily routine for months!
4 months agoBurgettstown , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
The balm cosmetics is one my my favorites! I wish I could be an ambassador for them!! They deserve more credit than they get!! 💕TheBalmJour Creamy Lip Stain Konnichiwa! theBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shimmer, Eyeshadow Champagne - 0.3 oz.(pack of 4)
5 months agoHaltom City, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Ilove that this feels creamy even though this type of highlight is powder and I really like the packaging it's so chic and cute and Ilove the color of the highlight as well its not too pigmented tho not bright enough but still pretty you can try to build it up
3 months agoCarrollton, TX
Solid highlighter for sure but then again there are so many. I like this one because it’s so buildable and can go from day to night. It’s not chunky either. The color may be a bit frosty for darker skin tones
4 months agocincinnati, OH
TheBalm has such cute packaging! This is a fantastic highlighter very subtle but beautiful and shiny. The product pan size I would improve it can be hard to store this item. I use this product evrry now and then since I have so many highlighters but this one is great for a simple look !
4 months ago
I received this in my Ipsy bag and it’s came in handy! The shimmer is beautiful and I take this when I need to do my makeup somewhere. Since it was in my Ipsy, it’s the smaller packaging so it’s easy to carry around! 😊
2 months agoLocust Grove, OK
This product is killer!! Gives me an awesome glow that lasts all day. The other Manizer highlighters are nice too, they just aren’t quite the right shade.
4 months agomiddlebury
One of the best most pigmented formulas I’ve ever used it looks like a wet highlight I love this product it goes on like a dream as well