by theBalm

theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer Peachy Pink is an all-in-one essential. Cindy-Lou Manizer Peachy Pink is a smart shadow, beautiful blush and subtle highlighter tucked inside a go-anywhere compact. The light-reflecting peachy pink hue adds a splash of color...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of theBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, Shimmer, Eyeshadow Champagne - 0.3 oz.(pack of 1)!
a month agoDenton
I really enjoy this highlighter- it has a very high shine when first applied. My only criticism is that it goes on brilliantly, but fades rather quickly. Although it does dull throughout the day, it still shows up...just not as much as before. This is only a problem if you, like me, like really intense highlight. Other than that, it’s a beautiful gold color and really catches the light. I’ve used it around 30 times and have only made a slight dip in it, so there’s plenty of product (8.5 grams) left!
9 months agomission hills
Purchased at: Kohl's
I absolutely adore this highlighter. I bought it years ago & it was the first highlighter I ever fell in love with. It is so beautiful and goes on the skin smooth. I would definitely repurchase this again!
7 months agoBaldwin, NY
I will forever be obsessed with this highlight. The compact is so gorgeous and feels like a quality product. The pan is huge and I love that it comes with a mirror. This is the perfect light champagne color. Not powdery at all and no huge specks of glitter.
a year agoHendersonville
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a pretty light champagne-gold highlighter, and I love it! It’s so nice to use as a natural highlight for my skin, and I like using it as eyeshadow too. It really shines and I use it at least once a week!
8 months agoBloomer , WI
I received this highlighter in an Ipsy glam bag. This has the perfect amount of shimmer! I use this product daily as a highlighter and also as an eyeshadow base. Highly recommend and will buy more when I run out.
13 days ago736 arlie street
Love love love own 2 will buy more its pigmented and just beautiful it is a staple in my makeup routine I absolutely recommend this product
a month agoDubuque
I love this as a highlight! It isn’t too sparkly like some highlighters I have tried. It gives me a nice subtle shimmering glow.
a month agoMiami, FL
Es unos de mis iluminadores favoritos lo adoro un tono perfecto dura mucho tiempo se puede utilizar desde muy sutil a muy intenso el componente es muy bonito es un poco costoso para mi gusto pero si es verdad que es grande y te dura mucho
a year agoMedina
بالنسبة الي احسن هايلايتر طبيعي بسعر جميل ، يعطي الوجه مظهر رطب طبيعي ولمعته لا تقاااوم ❤️❤️ One of the best highlighters ever , I am so into the balm lately and this product is definitely recommended
9 months agoDoral, FL
The Balm is a great brand and this is a beautiful highlighter. Its a pretty champagne color and very cute packaging. I still prefer cream highlighters but this is a 10 star product regardless.