BY THEBALM #14 in Highlighter

This honey-hued multi-use product is much more than just a luminizer - it is a highlighter, an eye shadow, and an all-over shimmer in one. However, this creamy feeling highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light leaving skin looking softer and younger - while at the same time adding a subtle glow. Layer it on your lids for luxe-looking lashes, sweep it on your cheeks for a sexy sheen, or use it as an all-over finishing touch before you head out for the day or night. Talc, Oil, and Paraben-free, Mary-Lou Manizer is a lot more than she appears to be! Mary-Lou Manizer.

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
  • "this is stunning. i love this highlighter and how it looks on my face. good pigmentation. leaves my face so shiny. unfortunately it's not affordable. but it's amazing stuff." in 426 reviews
  • "this is by far one of my favourite highlighters. full stop. the pigmentation is divine, and the colour is a light gold-which is completely universal (some people say it doesn't look good on people with fair skin but i would disagree). the product itself is so buttery and sits on the skin so nicely- and can build it up from a subtle healthy glow to a disco ball on your face. it even comes with a handy mirror. my only two downsides with this product are
    -the price has gone up (cry) from £15/or so to now £20 which is generally dissappointing
    -the packaging - because you have to put your fingers under this clicker thingy to open the product up - this motion has been damaging the powder which is now beginning to break up and crack!! this hasn't just happened to me but also my sister and friends too (i would consider myself quite gentle when i open it as well). because of this i don't take it out with me in a makeup bag anymore.
    otherwise i absolutely love this product." in 232 reviews
  • "beautiful product! has made me glow like no other highlighter i have used before. doesn’t sit powdery on the skin, blends and melts in like a dream. not to glittery or shimmery either - just picks up in the light perfectly and makes you look glowy!!! golden champagne shade, not too golden where it looks like you’ve applied it on to your skin (not a fan of that) just so perfect! i start on my cheekbones and end up loving it so much i just dust it everywhere 😂 10/10 recommend" in 202 reviews
  • "I have literally been using this for like 6 months and i have barely made a dent in it, a little goes a VERY long way, It's more than worth the money in my opinion, this is a must have in my collection." in 16 reviews
  • "as others has said, a little goes a long way and is the perfect addition to brighten up your face whether you have a face full of make up or your going (mostly) au-naturale." in 15 reviews
Holly R.
OH
WOW! I have tried highlighters and thought that they were good until i tried this sucker! This is the BEST highlighter I have ever tried and it look absolutely stunning on the face! If you are a girl who likes an intense highlight then this is for you because you can really build it up to create that blinding and beautiful shine. The formula is very nice on the skin and it gives you a wonderful and youthful glow. I also find that this product works very hard not to accentuate the texture on your skin which is very nice. This product also lasts all day and will give you the highlight of your dreams! I love the blam because of all the cute names on the packages, but also the quality of the products that they produce. Here are some pros and cons of the product:
Pros:
-absolutely blinding highlight
-great formula with amazing pigmentation
-works to not accentuate the texture in your skin

Cons:
-There is a ever so slight amount of kickback when I use the product

The Balm is a very respected brand and it should be! The quality of the products they produce and how amazing they are are just two of the reasons why! This highlighter is a real showstopper and I recommend that everyone try it when they get the chance!
Heather B.
Akron, OH
Sooo I am legit obsessed with highlighters. I think it adds SO much to a person's look - either with daily wear, OR going out. So, when I received my IPSY bag this month, and it had the Mary Lou Manizer "The Luminzor" in it, I was pretty excited, especially because my previous highlighter was almost out. I cannot believe how much I love it. It has just the right amount of highlight and does not cake on. I have found with some highlighters, they try to overdo it and the MLM brand adds the perfect amount of "highlight and shine." It also lasts forever seemingly - the picture I have included is with two weeks of daily use. I also received The Dude series "Flirty" colored eye shadow about 3 months ago - use it daily and have several months left with it.
These products are awesome and the fact that they do not test on animals takes them to the next level for me. I HIGHLY recommend any of the Mary Lou Manizer products!
Adriana V.
This was the first real highlighter I ever bought and it is still my favorite. I prefer to do my makeup very natural, with very subtle highlight and often no contouring. Even on my pale NC15 olive skin, this shows up as a beautiful highlight. This is incredibly pigmented and is a beautiful champagne shimmer color. For natural looks, I apply this with a Real Techniques Duo Fiber brush, so it picks up just a hint of pigment and isn't too shimmery. For a more bold highlight, you could apply more and it is very bright and beautiful. The formula is incredibly creamy, super easy to blend, and stays put really well on me and my oily skin. It gives me a very subtle, healthy glow!
Heather A.
easley
I LOVE this highlighter ! I can only find it at KOHLS ! it is super pigmented and you lightly put the brush in the product and you’re literally glowing ... FOR DAYS !!! Lol! I get compliments on how fresh, clear, and glowy my skin looks! Even if my skin isn’t as clear as they think 😏!! Picture wise , it makes my face look so nice and dewy! I’ve always loved to look dewy, but not to the point where someone thinks I ran a mile and back!! This highlighter is everything !
I really recommend this !! 👍🏻⭐️
Katy M.
Let me start with saying this is a great luminzer. I have the lightest shade which is a perfect champagne. It goes on light but adding layers will just light you up more (without the caked on feeling). I have a mini one, so I keep it in my purse because it's a really traditional highlight in the sense that it brightens you up without making you look like you're wearing a ton of highlighter. I like both looks but for a more subtle one this is perfect. It's light and good to have on you for a quick perk up. The packaging by them is adorable (as usual). My only problem was that the tray disconnected so sometimes it pops out when I use it.
Keyshia C.
New York
This is the most versatile highlighter ever! The perfect highlighter for every skin tone. The quality is amazing and it has a beautiful glow. I really feel like it gives such a natural glow. The balm has amazing products but their highlighters are some of the best I've ever used. Great pigmentation and sheen. Mary Lou-Manizer is not only one of the prettiest packages I've ever seen, it's also one of the best highlighters I've ever used. The highlighter is the champagne gold sheen with no big glittery chunks that make it ideal for the top of the cheeks, bridge of the nose, cupid's bow and chin. I would suggest using a fan brush to not go over the top with this product. It looks like it's going to last for ages! Gosh, this gives such a perfect glow. It can be simple or really noticeable. Personally, I prefer a simple glow. Not too much and a little goes a long way. Definitely, recommend this highlighter!
Laurel B.
Boston
The way this highlighter catches the light is INSANE. I have a light neutral-to-warm skin tone, and this highlighter complements my complexion beautifully. It can definitely be built up to be blinding, but it provides the most buttery smooth, silky, and natural glow even with just minimal application. There is also no glitter or chunkiness to this formula at all when it’s on the skin. I can always count on this highlight to stay beaming all day. It has quickly become a HG for me, and a highlighter that I reach for almost daily now.
Jessica D.
Houston
I purchased this product. This high lighter has a beautiful color pay off. A little goes a long way for the perfect high light. However after only having it for a brief time I dropped it and it broke. Luckily it was closed so it didn’t get every where. I won’t be repurchasing this item because there are so many other affordable options out there that if it breaks I won’t be upset about it.
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
I love this highlighter! It is a little pricey but I honestly think it's worth it. I love the natural glow it gives but you can also build it up for a more bold highlight, that will shine like no other. I also love that it doesn't add texture to the skin like some highlighters do. It's very pigmented and it blends so easily and effortlessly. My only problem would be that it doesn't last as long on the skin as I would like it to. But other than that this is a great product that I would highly recommend. And how cute is the packaging? 😊
Jennifer W.
Fabulous highlighters very pigmented creamy applies to the skin very nicely without highlighting Eddie pigmentation or uneven skin really look smooth. Amazing glow I have use as a face highlighter and I've also use it as eyeshadow which was beautiful. My only complaint is the packaging that I got the Pan actually came out of the compact it looks like the glued either there wasn't enough or I don't know what happened but I still use it and just I'm careful with it and put it in the contact again but
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
What are some other products from this Line that you consider worthy of purchasing??
Melanie A.
Ontario
Where is this sold ?
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
which is better, Cindy lou or Mary lou?
Kristine S.
Should i buy this product?
Nicole B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I'm very fair (like a nc10 in mac) would this highlighter be too dark for me?