theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
This honey-hued multi-use product is much more than just a luminizer - it is a highlighter, an eye shadow, and an all-over shimmer in one. However, this creamy feeling highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light leaving skin looking softer and younger - while at the same time adding a subtle glow. Layer it on your lids for luxe-looking lashes, sweep it on your cheeks for a sexy sheen, or use it as an all-over finishing touch before you head out for the day or night. Talc, Oil, and Paraben-free, Mary-Lou Manizer is a lot more than she appears to be! Mary-Lou Manizer.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,162 Q&A
- "this is stunning. i love this highlighter and how it looks on my face. good pigmentation. leaves my face so shiny. unfortunately it's not affordable. but it's amazing stuff." in 426 reviews
- "this is by far one of my favourite highlighters. full stop. the pigmentation is divine, and the colour is a light gold-which is completely universal (some people say it doesn't look good on people with fair skin but i would disagree). the product itself is so buttery and sits on the skin so nicely- and can build it up from a subtle healthy glow to a disco ball on your face. it even comes with a handy mirror. my only two downsides with this product are
-the price has gone up (cry) from £15/or so to now £20 which is generally dissappointing
-the packaging - because you have to put your fingers under this clicker thingy to open the product up - this motion has been damaging the powder which is now beginning to break up and crack!! this hasn't just happened to me but also my sister and friends too (i would consider myself quite gentle when i open it as well). because of this i don't take it out with me in a makeup bag anymore.
otherwise i absolutely love this product." in 232 reviews
- "beautiful product! has made me glow like no other highlighter i have used before. doesn’t sit powdery on the skin, blends and melts in like a dream. not to glittery or shimmery either - just picks up in the light perfectly and makes you look glowy!!! golden champagne shade, not too golden where it looks like you’ve applied it on to your skin (not a fan of that) just so perfect! i start on my cheekbones and end up loving it so much i just dust it everywhere 😂 10/10 recommend" in 202 reviews
- "I have literally been using this for like 6 months and i have barely made a dent in it, a little goes a VERY long way, It's more than worth the money in my opinion, this is a must have in my collection." in 16 reviews
- "as others has said, a little goes a long way and is the perfect addition to brighten up your face whether you have a face full of make up or your going (mostly) au-naturale." in 15 reviews
-absolutely blinding highlight
-great formula with amazing pigmentation
-works to not accentuate the texture in your skin
-There is a ever so slight amount of kickback when I use the product
The Balm is a very respected brand and it should be! The quality of the products they produce and how amazing they are are just two of the reasons why! This highlighter is a real showstopper and I recommend that everyone try it when they get the chance!
These products are awesome and the fact that they do not test on animals takes them to the next level for me. I HIGHLY recommend any of the Mary Lou Manizer products!
I really recommend this !! 👍🏻⭐️
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos