BY THEBALM #12 in Highlighter

This honey-hued multi-use product is much more than just a luminizer - it is a highlighter, an eye shadow, and an all-over shimmer in one. However, this creamy feeling highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light leaving skin looking softer and younger - while at the same time adding a subtle glow. Layer it on your lids for luxe-looking lashes, sweep it on your cheeks for a sexy sheen, or use it as an all-over finishing touch before you head out for the day or night. Talc, Oil, and Paraben-free, Mary-Lou Manizer is a lot more than she appears to be! Mary-Lou Manizer.

• Is this pigmented?4 Answers
  • Drugstore dupe for The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter? theBal...2 Answers
  • Really want this but dont want to waste my money. What do you think?3 Answers
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
  • "I have literally been using this for like 6 months and i have barely made a dent in it, a little goes a VERY long way, It's more than worth the money in my opinion, this is a must have in my collection." in 16 reviews
  • "as others has said, a little goes a long way and is the perfect addition to brighten up your face whether you have a face full of make up or your going (mostly) au-naturale." in 15 reviews
  • "It works all over your face as a brow highlighter, in the corner of your eyes, eye shadow, cheek bone highlighter...etc." in 10 reviews
  • "The only thing that someone buying this needs to know is that it is very pigmented and it will last a long time." in 7 reviews
  • "Beautiful in the inner corners as well as the cheekbones and if you're wearing a tank top, a light dusting on the shoulders and collarbone looks really pretty!" in 7 reviews
Sarah Z.
I ordered Mary Lou-Manizer off TheBalm's website for 50% off earlier this year, a great deal! I am so glad I did. For my fair/light complexion, this highlight gives me a beautiful pale pearl highlight. I recommend this if you really want that in-your-face, intense highlight on your cheekbones! I personally love the look. If you're into more subtle looks, I think you could still make this work and apply less of it. It's VERY pigmented though. It's beautiful as an eyeshadow as well! I use it to add a pop of highlight to the middle of my lid, or as an inner corner highlight. I love the large pan size because I apply my highlight with a fan brush and this allows me to really cover the entire surface of my brush to get that strong highlight that I want! Overall, this is a great purchase if you really love highlighters or have fair to medium skin and need something that will highlight without adding a color darker than your skin tone....I know some highlights are actually too dark for me, particularly those pretty rose gold ones. This may seem pricey, but you should easily be able to use it for over a year!
Angelica N.
Methuen, MA
Let me tell you, I'm so glad I bought it. It is BEAUTIFUL and so pigmented. A little bit really does go a long way. I’ve been using it almost everyday for ~5 months now, and I’ve barely scratched the surface. I can tell that this one compact will last me a long time.
Although I have oily skin, I find that when you apply it in the right places, it really completes your makeup. When I apply it with a light hand, it gives my skin a subtle glow and makes it look hydrated and healthy. And on a night out, I like to apply a little bit more to make me glow like a disco ball (in a good way). I seriously love this stuff!

The formula is very smooth and although it is a powder, it is easy to blend. I prefer powder highlighters over cream because of the ease of application and I find cream highlighters messy and time-consuming. You can still get a natural look with a powder highlighter if you blend it out.
albanys j.
The Manizer sisters. This kit illuminators is perfect for professional use , it is highly bright, reflects the light perfectly , beautifully finished on the skin, can also be used in the eyelid as a shadow or outer area of ​​the eye to light , are the two colors perfectly they suit all skin tones. The packaging design is fun is what makes it unique to the products of this brand: theBalm.
Este kit de iluminadores es perfecto para uso profesional, es altamente brillante, refleja la Luz perfectamente, acabado precioso en la piel, también puede ser usado en el párpado móvil como sombra o en la zona externa del ojo para iluminar, vienen los dos colores que se adaptan perfectamente a todos los tonos de piel. El diseños del empaque es muy divertido es lo que hace única a los productos de ésta marca: theBalm.
Jennifer W.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Best Highlight Investment ---------
This is probably the best highlighter I have. You can put a little on for a slight highlight or you can go all out with this thing. I have the mary-lou and cindy-lou but mary-lou wins every time. It is so highly pigmented that I am never worried about which brush I use with it or if it fades by the end of the day. It's such a pretty highlight that I can recommend it on any skin tone. I have multiple friends who use this highlighter and it looks good on all of their skintones!

I got mine on hautelook which was a steal so keep an eye out on there to see if they come back on there! Also price point for this highlighter is really great, its not too expensive but it also feels like its going to last me YEARS easily. Extremely worth it!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
This is a great bronzer for us fairer girls. I just barely have to get any on my brush so this will last forever! I also love the Mary Lou Manizer because it is the perfect highlighter for us fair skinned girls as the Cindy Lou Manizer is a beautiful blush that I cant get enough of. I have such a hard time finding bronzers because they are always way too warm, orange, or way too dark. It is so pretty and leaves nice color to my face. It will be great for so many skin tones. These cost $24 at Kohl's but can be found cheaper if you really look.
Do your research if you buy online other than from major retailers as this is a product that is counterfeited!!! There are ways to spot fakes and you can Google it or look on YouTube. Hope this helps.

Marissa D.
Victor, NY
My #1 most-used must have makeup product I AM OBSESSED I wear it literally every day even if I have nothing else on my face I use my ring finger and swipe some under my brows and dab in the inner corners of my eyes and BOOM I look sooo much more awake, refreshed, and put together. This highlighter is super pigmented so a little goes a long way and the compact lasts forever. I use it as a highlight on my face and decolletage and sometimes even eyeshadow. Plus the packaging is the cutest. TheBalm is such a great brand - worth every penny! Also pops up on discount sites like hautelook and ruelala frequently so keep an eye out!! I would be lost without this product!!!
Alaina T.
I absolutely love this highlighter! I had always wanted to try it but didn't until it was on sale at kohls. The color is amazing and when you apply it you can be seen from space but there is quite a bit of fallout and I'm not a huge fan of the packaging which is why I bumped one star. I bought this product around a month ago and have found myself reaching for it a lot more than I expected since I'm a highlighter hoarder and have about 28 different ones. I'm actually quite surprised on how much I like this highlighter so I would definitely repurchase and recommend it to everyone although I don't think the color would work on everyone's skin tone.
Naddyn A.
Bronx, NY
The Mary-Lou Manizer is a product must have. This highlighter, shadow and shimmer is a very pigmented product that is smooth,easy to apply ( a little goes a long way) and easy to blend. The best part of it is once applied ,it diffuses a great vivid glow(not a glittery look) .

You can use it how ever you please and as much as you want . Of course depending on how much you want to glow.

Pros•The price and size goes a long way•Easy to apply•Has a honey colored shimmer

** i have friends with oily skin who've used this product and although they love their shimmer
. They do say that this adds a bit more shine . So just be careful how you guys use it
Norbeliss M.
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer comes in a compact with a mirror. The product is very luminizing almost to the point of being too much. A little goes a very long way. This compact should last at least a year. I am very fair with a cool complexion and in my opinion I believe that this product is not really the right coloring for me. It is more yellow based. It will, however, look great on warmer complexions. My compact did arrive with the product broken which was disappointing but that was all in how the item had been packaged so I will not take off a star for that. I took off the star because it was just a little too luminizing in my opinion.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I have tried so, soooo many highlighters, and somehow this one blew me away the first time I put it on. It's my absolute favorite out of my entire collection, and I even grab it over my Becca highlighters. It's so smooth, it's a gorgeous light gold color, and it's a super intense shine that somehow doesn't emphasize texture or look super un-natural on the skin. It just truly lights up your face and looks absolutely gorgeous. It's so smooth and the pigmentation is THERE. It doesn't look like a glitter bomb exploded on your face like some highlighters do. It's just gorgeous and everyone needs to try it. Go pick it up!!!!!!
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
What are some other products from this Line that you consider worthy of purchasing??
Melanie A.
Ontario
Where is this sold ?
Autumn L.
Millis MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place to buy this?
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
which is better, Cindy lou or Mary lou?
Kristine S.
Should i buy this product?