theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

by theBalm

This honey-hued multi-use product is much more than just a luminizer - it is a highlighter, an eye shadow, and an all-over shimmer in one. However, this creamy feeling highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light leaving skin looking softer and younger - while at the same time adding a subtle glow. Layer it on your lids for luxe-looking lashes, sweep it on your cheeks for a sexy sheen, or use it as an all-over finishing touch before you head out for the day or night. Talc, Oil, and Paraben-free, Mary-Lou Manizer is a lot more than she appears to be! Mary-Lou Manizer.

Wow!!!I would like to receive this and review it on my Instagram account ❤️❤️❤️
Quiero sus productos ?
Does this highlighter work for dark-skinned women like myself ?
Start your review of theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer!
Product Highlights
“this is stunning. i love this highlighter and how it looks on my face. good pigmentation. leaves my face so shiny. unfortunately it's not affordable. but it's amazing stuff.” in reviews
“...completely universal (some people say it doesn't look good on people with fair skin but i would disagree). the product itself is so buttery and sits on the skin so nicely- and can build it up from a subtle healthy glow to a disco ball on your face. it even comes with a handy mirror. my only two downsides with this product are&nbsp;<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">-the price has gone up (cry) from £15/or so to now £20 which is generally dissappointing&nbsp;<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">-the packaging - because you have to put your fingers under this clicker thingy to open the product up - this motion has been damaging the powder which is now beginning to break up and crack!! this hasn't just happened to me but also my sister and friends too (i would consider myself quite gentle when i open it as well). because of this i don't take it out with me in a makeup bag anymore.&nbsp;<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">otherwise i absolutely love this product.” in reviews
“beautiful product! has made me glow like no other highlighter i have used before. doesn’t sit powdery on the skin, blends and melts in like a dream. not to glittery or shimmery either - just picks up in the light perfectly and makes you look glowy!!! golden champagne shade, not too golden where it looks like you’ve applied it on to your skin (not a fan of that) just so perfect! i start on my cheekbones and end up loving it so much i just dust it everywhere 😂 10/10 recommend” in reviews
“I have literally been using this for like 6 months and i have barely made a dent in it, a little goes a VERY long way, It's more than worth the money in my opinion, this is a must have in my collection.” in reviews
“as others has said, a little goes a long way and is the perfect addition to brighten up your face whether you have a face full of make up or your going (mostly) au-naturale.” in reviews
Gaithersburg, MD
I thought this would be too light on tan skin, but applied light handed, it looks absolutely amazing and provides a gorgeous shimmer. I have this shade in a mini travel size and In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette and I’ve been using them both super often.
Brooklyn
My favorite highlighter EVER. It’s the perfect champagne color for light skin color. You can make it natural or build it up for a more dramatic highlight. I specially love it for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes. It’s definitely an item I’ll always have on my makeup kit.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is the perfect highlighter/bronzer/semi-blush shade ever. It’s a 3 in 1 that matches perfectly to my skin tone. It has the most subtle golden highlight. I have an olive complexion that is more light than it is to medium and this doesn’t look like it’s too much on me.
Gatesville , TX
This was the first high lighter I've ever used and its definitely a staple in my makeup box. It took a long time but I have finally hit pan! This is great for beginners as I definitely still am. Very versatile stuff to have in the make up collection.
Mary-Lou Manizer totally lives up to the hype. It gives your skin a natural glow. It’s not glittery, and it doesn’t exaggerate texture. I like to use it on my eyes as well. The packaging is adorable. I highly recommend this beautiful highlighter.
Somerville , MA
This is a beautiful highlighter/luminizer. I love the color and how it blends perfectly into skin. It is pretty pigmented, but you can build it up. It isn't the cheapest, but it doesn't break the bank. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
London, KY
After the raving reviews I expected this highlighter to be AMAZING. I was however let down. It's good but it's not the best highlight ever. It's great if you want suble but I'm a blinding highlight kinda girl.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this on the brand website since my local drugstore discontinued it and it’s awesome. I would say no improvements and it leaves a natural looking shimmer . I would definitely buy again!!! 10/10
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love this product it is not too much of a highlighter it's more like a blush with a little lowlight it's great for work and daytime when we dont want to be extra. It is long lasting and works great.
Iowa City, IA
Great for fair skin with freckles and mature skin. BUT- be very careful with this compact. I had 2 of them completely crumble and lost 75 percent of the product. I won't be purchasing again.

257 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...