BY THEBALM #10 in Highlighter

This honey-hued multi-use product is much more than just a luminizer - it is a highlighter, an eye shadow, and an all-over shimmer in one. However, this creamy feeling highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light leaving skin looking softer and younger - while at the same time adding a subtle glow. Layer it on your lids for luxe-looking lashes, sweep it on your cheeks for a sexy sheen, or use it as an all-over finishing touch before you head out for the day or night. Talc, Oil, and Paraben-free, Mary-Lou Manizer is a lot more than she appears to be! Mary-Lou Manizer.

• Is this pigmented?4 Answers
  • Drugstore dupe for The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter? theBal...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else get this in their Ipsy for January?6 Answers
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
  • "I have literally been using this for like 6 months and i have barely made a dent in it, a little goes a VERY long way, It's more than worth the money in my opinion, this is a must have in my collection." in 16 reviews
  • "as others has said, a little goes a long way and is the perfect addition to brighten up your face whether you have a face full of make up or your going (mostly) au-naturale." in 15 reviews
  • "It works all over your face as a brow highlighter, in the corner of your eyes, eye shadow, cheek bone highlighter...etc." in 10 reviews
  • "Beautiful in the inner corners as well as the cheekbones and if you're wearing a tank top, a light dusting on the shoulders and collarbone looks really pretty!" in 7 reviews
  • "The only thing that someone buying this needs to know is that it is very pigmented and it will last a long time." in 7 reviews
Heather B.
Akron, OH
Sooo I am legit obsessed with highlighters. I think it adds SO much to a person's look - either with daily wear, OR going out. So, when I received my IPSY bag this month, and it had the Mary Lou Manizer "The Luminzor" in it, I was pretty excited, especially because my previous highlighter was almost out. I cannot believe how much I love it. It has just the right amount of highlight and does not cake on. I have found with some highlighters, they try to overdo it and the MLM brand adds the perfect amount of "highlight and shine." It also lasts forever seemingly - the picture I have included is with two weeks of daily use. I also received The Dude series "Flirty" colored eye shadow about 3 months ago - use it daily and have several months left with it.
These products are awesome and the fact that they do not test on animals takes them to the next level for me. I HIGHLY recommend any of the Mary Lou Manizer products!
Adriana V.
This was the first real highlighter I ever bought and it is still my favorite. I prefer to do my makeup very natural, with very subtle highlight and often no contouring. Even on my pale NC15 olive skin, this shows up as a beautiful highlight. This is incredibly pigmented and is a beautiful champagne shimmer color. For natural looks, I apply this with a Real Techniques Duo Fiber brush, so it picks up just a hint of pigment and isn't too shimmery. For a more bold highlight, you could apply more and it is very bright and beautiful. The formula is incredibly creamy, super easy to blend, and stays put really well on me and my oily skin. It gives me a very subtle, healthy glow!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this highlighter in my monthly Ipsy Glam bag. I was a little disappointed because I already have enough highlighters, and I believe this one is not very distinct in the pigmentation aspect of it. I guess I could just use it as a an eyeshadow or something like that, but I just don’t think I would have any use for it as a highlighter. I would recommend this to someone who has darker skin than I do because I have a fair skin and I just feel like it would not be he right shade for me! Even though it wouldn’t be of any use for me, the product is amazing and high quality. I have used other products from this brand and have always been satisfied with the results!
Heather A.
central
I LOVE this highlighter ! I can only find it at KOHLS ! it is super pigmented and you lightly put the brush in the product and you’re literally glowing ... FOR DAYS !!! Lol! I get compliments on how fresh, clear, and glowy my skin looks! Even if my skin isn’t as clear as they think 😏!! Picture wise , it makes my face look so nice and dewy! I’ve always loved to look dewy, but not to the point where someone thinks I ran a mile and back!! This highlighter is everything !
I really recommend this !! 👍🏻⭐️
Marina S.
Hi there! It’s a really good highlighter, and it is really easy to apply on your face which I like. It was kind of sheer but I guess it is in the middle of sheer to pigmented. I bought it in Douglas and the price was pretty good on the sale. I hit the pan on this highlighter it means but it’s really good and I really like it and I use it a lot! It has a gold sheen to it. I think it’s a really good highlighter and even if you are looking to buy your first highlighter this is the one to go!
marisol l.
Mary Lou minizer by the balm is my favorite high lighter of all time! I have had the pan for over three years and I’m not even half way through it and use it religiously. This highlighter is perfect on all skin tones. My favorite way to apply it is with a fan brush but have applied it with other brushes and it still looks blinding. I have gotten many complements on it and in the inner corner really concentrated it looks really shiny. If you’d looking for a highlighter that will last and look great with all makeup looks you won’t be disappointed with this one. I bought mine online but Kohl’s also sales it.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is very pretty but this is the first ever makeup product I have broken! I am very very careful with my makeup and never travel with my products and even still this product broke into bits and pieces! I personally like Naked, Tarte, and even other drugstore brand products better than this product. It was a major disappointment.
Keyshia C.
New York
This is the most versatile highlighter ever! The perfect highlighter for every skin tone. The quality is amazing and it has a beautiful glow. I really feel like it gives such a natural glow. The balm has amazing products but their highlighters are some of the best I've ever used. Great pigmentation and sheen. Mary Lou-Manizer is not only one of the prettiest packages I've ever seen, it's also one of the best highlighters I've ever used. The highlighter is the champagne gold sheen with no big glittery chunks that make it ideal for the top of the cheeks, bridge of the nose, cupid's bow and chin. I would suggest using a fan brush to not go over the top with this product. It looks like it's going to last for ages! Gosh, this gives such a perfect glow. It can be simple or really noticeable. Personally, I prefer a simple glow. Not too much and a little goes a long way. Definitely, recommend this highlighter!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I recieved a deluxe sample of this in my January glam bag and I'm already in love with this product! It's super pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. I used it as both an eyeshadow and highlighter, and I'm very impressed with the color payoff. It goes on smoothly, and is very easy to blend. I will definetly be buying the full size once I use up the sample.
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
When I first started getting into makeup I bought this highlight it was the first highlighter I’ve ever bought in the shade marylou manizer and I instantly fell in love. It’s the most perfect highlighter ever! It complements my medium skin tone so well. It’s super easy to apply, very pigmented, and no matter how much of it you put on it won’t look chalky or patchy. It actually gives you that almost “wet looking” highlight. Now that I own a whole bunch of different highlighter I ALWAYS seem to come back to this one. It’s perfect and I think everyone should go check this highlighter out. It’s amazing!!!!
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
What are some other products from this Line that you consider worthy of purchasing??
Melanie A.
Ontario
Where is this sold ?
Autumn L.
Millis MA
Where is the best place to buy this?
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
which is better, Cindy lou or Mary lou?
Kristine S.
Should i buy this product?