BY THEBALM

theBalm - Lip Plumper Tinted Lip Gloss - Strawberry My Daiquiri
  • "Oh goodness !! This lip gloss actually plumps your lips and gives you that slightly minty-tingly feeling on your lips.you kind of know its working." in 5 reviews
Mary F.
Great lipgloss, perfect for all occasion. Long lasting and not sticky unlike other products. I usually get great deals from their website, and always buy lip product from this brand. Definitely recommend!
Mary K.
Bellville, TX
I love theBalm line of glosses. Strawberry My Daiquiri is a fun pinky pop of color...great for summer! The tingly sensation definitely plumps your lips nicely.
Monique W.
Springfield, IL
I have used this product, I received in an ipsy bag. I have used other glosses that are better and would not purchase on my own. it's just an ok product.
I do not have this particular color, but this product is a really good one to go after! It gives your lip great plump, can't wait to try this color!
Yojana F.
Fresno, CA
It's just an amazing gloss :-) makes your lips feel soft just a good lipstick for and everyday I got and I love how good it looks
Veronica z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that mildly minty flavor that gives you a tingle . love love the color and it does the job actually does plump your lips
linda r.
Great for anytime if you like plumped lips and the colors are so cool..and the tingly sensation lets u know it plumps.
jamela r.
San Leandro, CA
This product is really nice! you can use this in any red or pink color it works really nice and also moisturizing
Ashleydawn W.
I love the balm cosmetics, Some of my favorite lip products for sure. Great product and a lot of use and wear!
jessica d.
KEARNY, NJ
I don't own this but it sounds good and like something I need to check out. I love all the balm products!!