BY THEBALM #93 in Blush

theBalm s long-wearing, staining powder blush is a fashion must have! With six shades, perfect for all seasons and skin tones, it will give your cheeks color that won t quit. Staining Powder Blush, Toile see more...

• Which of the instain blushes is your favorite? Which would you re...2 Answers
  • Are these blushes worth the price? Do they blend out nicely? 2 Answers
  • Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented ... Be the first to answer!
Katlyn B.
Wingate, NC
Review for: Pinstripe more...
I received this in my ipsy bag in June and I am about to buy the full size. It is extremely long lasting unlike other blushes and the color is beautiful for anytime of year. It is perfect for someone with an olive skin tone. I wear it almost everyday. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone because there is a shade in this line to fit every skin tone.
abby ♡.
Santa Cruz
Review for: Swiss Dot more...
I have never been more satisfied with a blush in my lifetime. This blush has a matte finish and covers my cheekbones like a powder. It is very buildable and pigmented and the color "Swiss Dot" is absolutely gorgeous. I would easily buy this again and recommend to anyone.
Ashley N.
Mount Ulla, NC
I got a sample size of this blush in Pinstripe, and I love the color but not as a blush. It's kind of purple and I have really light skin, so it doesnt really look good on me as a blush. However, it looks nice as an eyeshadow. They are very buildable, so you can control how much you have on.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The color is great, goes on flawlessly. Great blend of colors. This was my first time trying this brand, a little pricier than I would normally spend, but the size is generous and very glamorous case. It will not disappoint!
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Janki B.
If you are looking for a blush that has incredible lasting power and that doesn’t have a huge variety of colors to confuse you, I highly recommend these. I feel as though these colors work well for any skin tone and/or skin color, and they can be built up to whatever intensity you prefer! They are pretty much the only blushes that I reach for.
Alexandria T.
Super pigmented super cute I love the style of this blush basically all of the balm cosmetics and how they revolve around vintage anomaly I like the colors a lot in this range
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Pinstripe more...
I received a miniature sample from Kohl's with a beauty purchase and this is my new favorite blush. It's so pigmented and a little goes a long way. This color is a dusty mauve/pink and can be built up nicely.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Pinstripe more...
Such a great blush. Not streaky, formula is like butter. Blends so easily and looks like beautiful plum stain the cheeks! Last all day and it is great in the fall and winter months. Gives it that flushed I’ve been out In the fall crisp air loom. Love the packaging as well.
Shae M.
Derby, KS
I love this blush. It blends so well! I can't remember off the top of my head what it's called but I have the darker shade. It really compliments my bronzer. It's long lasting and just all around perfect!
Melinda W.
Are these blushes worth the price? Do they blend out nicely?
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
Which of the instain blushes is your favorite? Which would you recommend for very light skin?
Taya B.
oklahoma
Is this a good blush to use all day
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?