BY THEBALM

theBalm’s long-wearing, STAINING powder blush is a fashion must have! Instain is perfect for all seasons and skin tones and gives your cheeks a pop of color that won’t quit.

Ingredients: MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, LAUROYL LYSINE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 27 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360)]

• Is this a good blush to use all day2 Answers
  • Which of the instain blushes is your favorite? Which woul...2 Answers
  • Youtubers are always RAVING about The Balm highlights but...1 Answers
theBalm INSTAIN® Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush
  • "this blush is a beautiful light peachy pink color. it can be sheered out for a natural flush or built up for a bolder check color. be careful - it builds quickly! the color easily lasts all day." in 20 reviews
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this blush. I have found it doesn't seem to stain as much on me as other people have suggested it does (maybe that's just my weird skin), but it looks great and does last for a reasonably long time. So far I'm finding that the product is pretty long-lasting in the package, as well. I've still got quite a bit left and I've been wearing it nearly daily for quite a while.
Bethany W.
This was one of my first blushes and I still love it even though I don’t reach for it much anymore. It’s matte, which I like. I feel like it’s getting harder to find a matte blush these days. It’s really pigmented and the baby pink color is perfect. What I don’t like is all the kickback, it just makes a big mess.
Lauren S.
The packaging sucked me in and the product made come back for more. This is an absolutely beautiful product that lasts all day. The color I have is Argyle and has a satin finish. They have tons of colors - perfect for a variety of skin tones. Would absolutely recommend but apply with caution as it can be very pigmented.
Celeste B.
Review for: HOUNDSTOOTH more...
These are really nice blushes. I own these in multiple colors and they all stay on my skin all day and are true to the color in the pan. These blushes are very pigmented and you only need a little bit to get great color on your cheeks. I really enjoy this product.
anna l.
New Market
I like wearing orange/coral/terra cotta type shades from time to time, and this really is a great one.  It's a medium/deep coral shade that is best applied with a light hand.  It will last on your face for as long as you wear your makeup, so if staying power is important to you, this one is a mega winner!  You can't go wrong with any blushes from theBalm, but the Instain blushes are fantastic!
Bonnie M.
Cromwell, CT
Review for: TOILE more...
My favorite blush in a long time! And that's going some because The Balm is not a fave brand for me, but I got this in my Tribe Beauty Box. But the color is great, blends well, stays on. What more could I want?
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
Review for: TOILE more...
I love this blush because the color is so bright and vibrant the con with that though is it is very pigmented so you’ll need to use a light hand. other than that it’s beautiful and i love it theBalm INSTAIN® Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush
Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: SWISS DOT more...
I heard about this amazing blush from a gorgeous WOC Samantha Jane YT on YouTube, so when I found it at Kohl's for less than $6, I had to pick it up! It is very pigmented so as I have fair skin, I have to be light handed but the lasting power is similar to tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush ! There is currently a rumor going around that these are discontinued and I really hope not because this is wonderful formula and I need to get more shades!!!
Katlyn B.
Albemarle , NC
Review for: PINSTRIPE more...
I received this in my ipsy bag in June and I am about to buy the full size. It is extremely long lasting unlike other blushes and the color is beautiful for anytime of year. It is perfect for someone with an olive skin tone. I wear it almost everyday. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone because there is a shade in this line to fit every skin tone.
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a few theBalm cosmetics that I love like the Mary Lou-minizer and the meet matte eye shadows that I love and use everyday. This blush is great but I felt like it did not last all day for me. I use it on top of my foundation and it seems to loose pigment by the end of the day. Blends easy and all but does not have that pop of color that I like.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these pigmented and long lasting?
Lauren L.
Seattle, WA
Does this color provide enough "pop" or is it too fair? I am blonde with light skin, but I don't like to layer blush on too heavy in order to get color.
Taya B.
oklahoma
Is this a good blush to use all day
Melinda W.
Are these blushes worth the price? Do they blend out nicely?
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
Which of the instain blushes is your favorite? Which would you recommend for very light skin?

Kohl's