BY THEBALM

Buy on Amazon
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale, NJ
The balm stain was too much for my pale complexion. The stain was a little too dark and it is quite difficult to get that off !!! It gave me a shiny finish and made my skin itch ! I would not use this product
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
I remember when I got this on Haute look and I was very excited because I already loved their shadows and their highlighters and this was no different. It gives my cheeks. I have olive to mediumish skin. I love them all and they all look amazing.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Perfection in a blush! It's so amazing and the biggest pro is the longevity of this blush! It's so pigmented and perfect! Perfect for all skin types! Love the packaging! I would buy this again for sure!
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
These blushes are insanely pigmented, a little goes a long way. The color range they offer are great. It's a cruelty free company, which I like. They are an online company, and Kohls exclusive.
sara s.
A good blush..but does not do justice to indian skin tones..shades are suites for a day as well as night look.need a little more color variation..good staying power
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I have the one in the picture on the right. Wish i would have gotten the one of the left but i won it in a giveaway. This blush is pigmented so don't go crazy. It lasts a long time. The color i got is actually really pretty
Autumn F.
I am obsessed with this blush trio. They're all so pigmented and I love each color it comes with. Plus they go with almost every skin tone. You can buy this online or at your local kohls store.
Tara L.
I love how long lasting this blush is! I received a tiny sample sized one in a birchbox and I still have plenty left. It only takes a little bit and it lasts on your cheeks.
María R.
weston, FL
Este robot verdad Sos muy linda y amarga mucho lo que son los pómulos por lo tanto yo se los recomiendo porque de verdad un producto de muy buena calidad y además lo más importante es que son perdurables porque me parece súper perfecto
Yisbel R.
Doral, FL
It's a good product I really like it a lot and I recommend it. I have used it several times, the girls are going well with the color of skin that each one has. The important thing is to show it with aptitude and charisma. it is amazing.