BY THEBALM #77 in Blush

theBalm's long-wearing, INSTAIN powder blush is a fashion must have! With six shades, perfect for all seasons and skin tones, it will give your cheeks color that won’t quit. see more...

• Youtubers are always RAVING about The Balm highlights but I never...1 Answers
  • Does this color provide enough "pop" or is it too fair? I am blon...3 Answers
  • Are these pigmented and long lasting?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Alison D.
Highly pigmented and long-wearing, this blush packs a serious punch. You won’t need a lot so it will last for awhile. Can harden in the pan over time (due to your own facial oils getting into the presses powder), so I recommend using the refiner29 packing tape hack (just google it) to help keep it looking good. #thebalm #blush #makeupTheBalm Blush
Zuzanna M.
Southfield, MI
Looks great on the skin, and blends well, my only gripe is the shade range. They are a little bit too pigmented, and come in a lot of very bright colors. I wish they were a tad more neutral toned and slightly less pigmented
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
This blush is really good for being long lasting if you have long days. I don't have any problems with it being patchy at all. It blends out really nicely and the color looks gorgeous
Karina G.
This is such a great blush. I own this blush in the shade Houndstooth, a mauve pink color. It can look natural if a light hand is used. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It's easy to get carried away so just tap lightly. It also blends nicely. Definitely recommend if you want a flush on the cheeks.
Janki B.
This is the blush that I go to during any time of the day and night. It is so versatile for any occasion and the flush of color it gives me, even though the colors are quite vibrant, look natural. You just have to be careful with application and not to apply too much. I have 3 colors and I plan to get more!
Megan D.
Nashville
True rating would be 3,5, as I have mixed feelings about this blush. I adore thebalm's Cabana Boy blush, and had originally planned on purchasing more blushes from that line. Sadly they contain carmine, which the Instain line doesn't, which made me take my chances with this one instead. The shade really isn't your run-of-the-mill pink - it's a strawberry reddish pink that really pops. Hat's off the thebalm for the shade range of this line - they are all gorgeous. Toile is a shade that I think could work for almost all skin tones. It really does last extremely well through the day, and the pigmentation is insane. My main problem with this blush is that it's quite hard to blend. Once it's there, it's there, so you need a very light hand or you can really mess up your makeup. I find that the fluffier the brush, the easier the application. My most frequently used blush brush is quite small and dense, and I really disliked how this blush applied when I initially tried it with that brush. Now that I've made sure to use a less dense blush and go very, very easy, it's better. However, at times I still find that it looks a little patchy. Since I'm so fair, this bright blush really shows up well on my skin, making it perhaps even more obvious that it doesn't blend as well as I would've liked. I still like the long-wear formula enough that I'm considering trying one of the shades that aren't as bright (pinstripe or houndstooth), to see if they are more forgiving for my skin tone.
taylor m.
['Edwardsville', 'IL'], IL
This has a beautiful color and it is just as long lasting as it claims to be! It doesn't look patchy on the cheeks and applies amazingly, however, I don't know how well this would work for different skin tones. For my medium skin, however, I love it!
Hayley L.
stuart
This product is very gorgeous and makes your skin slowly get blushed. This is a reasonable price and will color your skin wonderfully. I will buy again and recommended everyone to try out this blush they have different shades.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Wowza; that's lasting power!

Almost a little too much for my lily white #$%. The colors are stunning but super pigmented. Its hard for me to apply it lightly enough to not look like a clown, but when I get it right it pays off. I know my blush isn't going to fade the slightest that day! Wish they'd make one or two lighter shades for us pale princesses.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these pigmented and long lasting?
Lauren L.
Seattle, WA
Does this color provide enough "pop" or is it too fair? I am blonde with light skin, but I don't like to layer blush on too heavy in order to get color.
Youtubers are always RAVING about The Balm highlights but I never hear anything about the blushes. Are they worth buying? Or would you skip?