BY THEBALM #82 in Blush

When it comes to a gorgeous complexion, Mama knows best. This trio includes Bahama Mama, a matte bronzing powder formulated to leave your skin with a beautiful, natural-looking tan without any dreaded orange undertones. Bahama Mama can also be used as a contour powder, eyeshadow, and brow-filler. Apply our best-selling Hot Mama as a sexy shadow, striking blush, or subtle highlighter. This universally flattering peachy pink hue gives you a gorgeous glow on the go. Powder your face without a trace when you use theBalm's Sexy Mama. This anti-shine, translucent powder contains tiny oil-absorbing spheres, leaving your skin absolutely fabulous with a soft, smooth, matte texture. It provides virtually invisible coverage that works with all skin tones. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this bronzer isn't a shimmer cause some days I like to go with a nice subtle bronze and this is perfect for that and it is build able also not muddy looking
Kelsey A.
West Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is such a beautiful bronzer. It's not orange nor is it too taupe. It's perfect for when you want to bronze up your face without too much shimmer or orange tint. The packaging for a lot of the Balm products are just so cute and dainty. This easily can be in my purse and not take up any space at all.
Hannah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off the blush is stunning! It has gold reflects in it that catch the light and make your face look so beautifully illuminated! It adds dimension to the face without being too shimmery. I also love the bronzer to contour and carve out my cheek bones!
Amber K.
Moore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very blendable. You can build it up if needed or just have a slight color. Pretty pigmented. I feel like it stays the true color. I’m pretty pale and I use it and it looks good. I would recommend to others.
Lindsey V.
Brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was under blushes but I honest to God thought this was a bronzer. Well that’s how I use it anyways and it works well 😂😂 it’s very warm toned to give you a nice tan finish without looking muddy.
Kirsten J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is awesome. It blends well and does not look patchy. It is a perfect shade, not too orange, not too grey. It looks great on paper skin tones; as long as you use it sparingly and with a light hand!
Jillian R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite bronzers. I feel like this shade is very universal and would work on many skin tones from fair to medium. I like the texture and it blends out nicely. I would recommend to others!
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bronzer but I wish it was a little darker. It’s perfect for contouring for my skin and also for people that are fair skin. I love the color because it isn’t orange like other bronzers. I would purchase again.
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Paris J.
Monee, IL
The Bahama mama bronzer by Balm is my favorite Bronzer by far. in addition to my eyebrow powder that will be the only thing are you if I don’t use anything else for the day.
Shanon Louise B.
MIDDLESEX
Is it good because I wanna know xoxoxo
Gabriela GB28200 D.
How pigmented are this? Easy to blend?
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
Which shade would you recommend from Bahama mama products for a person of light tan skin? I've been trying to find the prefect bronzer but I'm not sure which to buy.
Daniele L.
Is this hot toned or cool toned?