BY THEBALM

When it comes to a gorgeous complexion, Mama knows best. This trio includes Bahama Mama, a matte bronzing powder formulated to leave your skin with a beautiful, natural-looking tan without any dreaded orange undertones. Bahama Mama can also be used as a contour powder, eyeshadow, and brow-filler. Apply our best-selling Hot Mama as a sexy shadow, striking blush, or subtle highlighter. This universally flattering peachy pink hue gives you a gorgeous glow on the go. Powder your face without a trace when you use theBalm's Sexy Mama. This anti-shine, translucent powder contains tiny oil-absorbing spheres, leaving your skin absolutely fabulous with a soft, smooth, matte texture. It provides virtually invisible coverage that works with all skin tones. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is such a cute brand. i love the retro style of the balm. the shade is a lovely peachy pink with a nice shimmer that could double as an eyeshadow. it is long-lasting and brightened my cheeks." in 11 reviews
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
These are all so great! Very light pigment and that’s why I love it! The color is so buildable the more you apply! I have also purchased a maybe colored blush from them, and it is so great as well!
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
I received this in my Ipsy subscription. I wasn't a big fan of this product simply because it wasn't very pigmented. One of the creators of Ipsy emailed me and said that I could use it as a contour or eyeshadow base and I rarely ever use this product simply because I didn't notice much of a difference when I did apply it.
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
I don't normally like The Balm Cosmetics, however this was my first time trying a Highlighter by them and boy was I surprised! It was very pigmented and super easy to apply 😍
Hannah K.
First off the blush is stunning! It has gold reflects in it that catch the light and make your face look so beautifully illuminated! It adds dimension to the face without being too shimmery. I also love the bronzer to contour and carve out my cheek bones!
Stephanie T.
Galion
I love this brands gave powders. Some of my favorite highlighters come from them. I find their powders to blend nicely with other products and are not at all patchy. They do tend to be a bit high in price however they last a long time so they are a good investment to a collection.
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
My favorite bronzer. Does the job with no fuss. Good texture and easy to blend into the skin and doesn’t look muddy on the skin. It’s a pretty pigmented product and a little goes a long way. I would defiantly repurchase.
Zion n.
I didn't think I would like the bomb as much as I do. The blush and bronzer are seriously so amazing. But I have the mini sizes so they're so teeny. You can barely use them. But it's OK I still make it work.
Maria A.
Miami Gardens, FL
I’m in love with that fact that you can get 3 in 1 with thebalm hey mama kit. The highlighter is the best one out of all 3 If you want something to blind others with. It glides on smooth and it last all day.
Amber K.
Moore, OK
Very blendable. You can build it up if needed or just have a slight color. Pretty pigmented. I feel like it stays the true color. I’m pretty pale and I use it and it looks good. I would recommend to others.
LACEY S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
OKAY...we all know that ALL of theBalm's products are BOMB!!! This kit is no exception! It has everything you need in one kit and it seriously makes your face LIVE! I don't know if they still sell this as a complete kit, but it was well worth the price to me!
Gabriela GB28200 D.
How pigmented are this? Easy to blend?
Shanon Louise B.
MIDDLESEX
Is it good because I wanna know xoxoxo
Daniele L.
Is this hot toned or cool toned?
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
Which shade would you recommend from Bahama mama products for a person of light tan skin? I've been trying to find the prefect bronzer but I'm not sure which to buy.