BY THEBALM #85 in Blush

When it comes to a gorgeous complexion, Mama knows best. This trio includes Bahama Mama, a matte bronzing powder formulated to leave your skin with a beautiful, natural-looking tan without any dreaded orange undertones. Bahama Mama can also be used as a contour powder, eyeshadow, and brow-filler. Apply our best-selling Hot Mama as a sexy shadow, striking blush, or subtle highlighter. This universally flattering peachy pink hue gives you a gorgeous glow on the go. Powder your face without a trace when you use theBalm's Sexy Mama. This anti-shine, translucent powder contains tiny oil-absorbing spheres, leaving your skin absolutely fabulous with a soft, smooth, matte texture. It provides virtually invisible coverage that works with all skin tones. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
['Melfa ', ''], VA
I received this in my Ipsy subscription. I wasn't a big fan of this product simply because it wasn't very pigmented. One of the creators of Ipsy emailed me and said that I could use it as a contour or eyeshadow base and I rarely ever use this product simply because I didn't notice much of a difference when I did apply it.
Stephanie T.
Galion
I love this brands gave powders. Some of my favorite highlighters come from them. I find their powders to blend nicely with other products and are not at all patchy. They do tend to be a bit high in price however they last a long time so they are a good investment to a collection.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
I liked this and really thought that the formula was a njce consistency but the blush was very small and deposited on the blush in only one spot. That made it harder to blend because I feel like it deposited on my skin in a single spot. The colors are nice and very matte.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
I absolutely love this bronzer. First off it’s really thin so it is nice to keep on your purse to take everywhere with you since it’s not bulky. The color is perfect for my ski town and doesn’t leave me looking muddy.
Maria A.
Miami Gardens, FL
I’m in love with that fact that you can get 3 in 1 with thebalm hey mama kit. The highlighter is the best one out of all 3 If you want something to blind others with. It glides on smooth and it last all day.
LeMikka W.
Huntington, WV
Love love love the pigment in these blushes! They add a gorgeous finish to any makeup look! I have a very fair complexion and it works great for me. I loved the touch of sparkle in the blush as well. I will definitely purchase again.
Fernanda L.
I love this bronzer and blush ! I use it as both . Really good . Like it a lot . You can get this at amazing for really cheap and will last you for really good time ! TheBalm Blush
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
My favorite bronzer. Does the job with no fuss. Good texture and easy to blend into the skin and doesn’t look muddy on the skin. It’s a pretty pigmented product and a little goes a long way. I would defiantly repurchase.
Tiffini H.
I love the hot mama blush and Bahama mama bronzer. The blush is this great pink with kind of a golden sheen to it. It’s perfect as a blush and highlight combo, and blendable.
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
These are all so great! Very light pigment and that’s why I love it! The color is so buildable the more you apply! I have also purchased a maybe colored blush from them, and it is so great as well!
Gabriela GB28200 D.
How pigmented are this? Easy to blend?
Shanon Louise B.
MIDDLESEX
Is it good because I wanna know xoxoxo
Daniele L.
Is this hot toned or cool toned?
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
Which shade would you recommend from Bahama mama products for a person of light tan skin? I've been trying to find the prefect bronzer but I'm not sure which to buy.