BY THEBALM

Mai Billsbepaid~ Velvety Nude These double agents provide your pucker with amazing pigment and rich conditioners. The sleek packaging can infiltrate even the smallest evening bag to give your lips all the secret service they need! Lipstick, Mai Billsbepaid see more...

Buy on Walmart*
claire i.
I love this product! This is my favorite lipstick formula. I would say this is a dupe for mac lipsticks. It’s so creamy but doesn’t go outside of my lip line, so I don’t need to use a lip liner. I cant recommend this enough.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I love how this lipstick works. its super good quality. i use this lipstick each time i want to make a bold statement and yes it does meet my expectations. i find it very effective
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
One of my favorite formulas and favorite nude lip color! Blends in easily and smoothly with a nice cooling tingle to the lips! Love how it sets, not too thick. May need re-applying if eating or drinking. Love the packaging as well!
kelly p.
I love balm products, but I feel like this liptstick is so underrated. that I don't hear anyone talking about it. But it's a very [retty nudish color and gives you a little bit of color. Great for everyday.
Jade S.
Orlando, FL
This lipstick i purchased from cosmo prof and it looks amazing . applying it on was smooth , a little went a long way.
Maddie G.
Nice sleek packaging. Good color payoff and long lasting. Nice neutral pink shade. Good price.
Wish W.
378 Heather road small heath Birmingham , Birmingham United Kingdom
This one is my favourite shade. I love balm cosmetics specially they has nice packaging. I use it some times it’ has long lasting power. I bought it from a drug store. I don’t think I will buy again.
Lindsay C.
London , Ontario
A bit pricey at the drugstore that it's available here in Canada but I picked this little gem up while TheBalm was having a flash sale on Hautelook. This was one of the first tubes of lipstick in as long as I can remember that I totally finished! A beautiful more sheer but build-able neutral nude shade. Comfortable moisturizing formula but you do have to reapply quite often. Paraben, BHT and BHA free as well which are must haves for any of my lip products!
Imogen H.
Love the balm products but a bit pricey, however they do sell it in the drugstore but with higher end prices.
Krista B.