BY THEBALM

Foxxy Pout~ Bold Metallic Bronze. These double agents provide your pucker with amazing pigment and rich conditioners.   The sleek packaging can infiltrate even the smallest evening bag to give your lips all the secret service they need!  Lipstick, Foxxy Pout. see more...

• I've seen these lipsticks on the website, but are they cr...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These lipsticks are very smooth, creamy, moisturizing, easy to apply, and well pigmented. They do have a minty feel/smell on the lips but nothing overpowering. I wish they had a larger shade range but what they have now is still good!" in 7 reviews
  • "It comes out a little bit too easily though." in 1 review
  • "the color selection is limited too." in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: Mia Moore more...
The Balm is a product that I discovered through #ipsy and immediately fell in love with the brand. I didn’t receive this product for them, but knowing that I’d get an exceptional product, I decided to give this a try. Not disappointed! The lipstick applies smoothly and definitely quenches my lips. The color stays for hours and the price is worth every penny! All of the Balm products are worth trying!
Sarina A.
Fort Stewart
Review for: Mia Moore more...
Mia Moore is the absolute perfect color for a cute Valentine’s look or just a bright pouty red lip. Perfect for standing out and not that expensive considering how great it is, can be found at Kohl’s in their beauty section. theBalm Girls Lipstick
Justine D.
Hawthorne, CA
The packaging is great (the name are awesome :) ) the result is semi matte. The nude shade (mai billsbepaid I think) was my first nude and it was perfect for my skintone. It does tranfer, but they are super comfortable to wear (the red is one beautiful color) I recommend.
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
I got this from hautelook and I'm so glad I did. I got the shade "ima goodkisser" and it's beautiful. It stayed on a lot better than I thought it would, because it's not a matte. I'd like to purchase more.
J. L.
San Jose, CA
OH MAN do I regret this purchase. I had already put Frat Boy in my cart and wanted more..so I thought..well I love lipstick so lets give theirs a shot. NO. First, the color they show online is NOTHING like what was sent (mai billsbepaid). Second, they have a very very small selection of colors. Third, it is almost brown and brown yuck. The middle swatch above. It just does not look good...on me..who is fair skin. I just did not like having brown lips. What number am I on???...Fourth, it is waxy and the packaging is pretty cheap and unattractive. HOWEVER, it does kind of smell like chocolate or co-co. I'm not really sure. Regardless, I will not be purchasing their lipstick again.
Caroline E.
Walnut Creek, CA
These lipsticks by theBalm are on of my favorite formulas to wear because it feels like nothing is laying on my lips! Color pay off is great but of course they don't last very long and I purchase directly from their website during times when they have sales!

You can also purchase theBalm at some CVS Stores or Khols. My favorite lipstick color is one in the photo in the middle called "Mai Billbepaid" it is a soft everyday pink shade! Would definitely recommend!
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
I really can't get behind this product, even if I'm a total theBalm junkie. The pigment just doesn't do it for me. Mai Billsbepaid looked so cute when I swatched it at the store, but on my lips it looks like I may as well have just smeared concealer on my lips. The only cute shade that I might end up buying anyways is the corally-pink one, I think it's called Ima Goodkisser. But...I think I'd rather buy another brand. The lip glosses are crazy cute though!
Megan L.
Mia Moore is my all time favorite red lipstick and is in simple but beautifully elegant packaging. It is creamy, smells good, has excellent pigment, is kiss proof, and is the perfect blue-toned red. It is a bit on the pricey side, but is totally worth it for this beautiful and perfectly made lipstick. I would suggest it to anyone searching for the perfect red.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
i have this super red color and it is really bold, looks good. it has a plumper i guess, because it hurts my lips and plumps them. it works good though. the problem is it doesn't dry so when you drink something, or kiss someone or whatever the whole lipstick smudges
Autumn B.
Mia Moore is my all time favorite red. It goes on bold and beautiful plus it's not drying. The only downside is it can smudge really easily making you look like the joker. Must use with a liner to keep from bleeding.
Bonnie R.
Greenwood, IN
I've seen these lipsticks on the website, but are they creamy and not too shiny? tell me about them!