BY THEBALM

Get away in style with the Girls’ Getaway Trio, an exclusive new cheek palette from theBalm Cosmetics. Featuring three flawless, fade resistant blush/bronzers, Balm Springs, Balm Beach and Balm Desert, this palette is 'shore' to be your first resort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
theBalm Girls Getaway Trio is a blush/bronzer palette. The colors are long wearing and work for my skin tone that is fair. I believe though that the colors will work for many skin tones. They are nicely pigmented and the packaging is really cute.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Love love love this product. I was lucky enough to have the best bestie who gifted this to me. The blush is one of my holy grails as it’s such a pretty color and blends like a dream. Also really like the bronzer and you can deepen the color if you need to. I would say if you haven’t tried you should definitely give this a go.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
theBalm Girls Getaway Trio WoW! theBalm is THE BOMB; if you are looking for perfection from product quality to packaging, this matte long lasting 2 blush and bronzer trio is for you! I plan on purchasing again just so I never run out! Presentation is so clever by strictly sticking to the Vintage Pin-Up packaging and names! Plus, the Magnetic close helps avoid a makeup mishap, and a mirror for quick on the go application! Impressed and raving about this perfectly sized palette!
Sharlyn O.
I received this bronzer/blush set as a freebie in the gift bag from Generation Beauty LA. This bronzer / blush set gives you that subtle sunkissed look as it comes with two nice bronzer shades and one blush. It’s great for everyday makeup looks.
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
I've had this gem in my makeup collection for a while. Went on vacation and it was all I needed! The bronzer and and blush was a perfect combo for that #nomakeupmakeup look. The formula is so creamy and easy to work with. This trio gave me that sunkissed look, perfect for my vacation.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I love this palette! I've never tried any of their products but the colors in this palette are amazing. The formula is great and very pigmented. It comes with two blush shades and a bronzer shade so it's great for traveling when you have 2 in 1. It gives a smooth finish and is not powdery at all!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love the Balm and of course I love their adorable packaging!!!! I am so happy with this little blush pallet and even though its pricey think it's worth every penny!!!!
Rosanna C.
I love the blushes in this pallet they are just the right amount of pigmentation in them. The bronzing color in their is a little to pink for me but I still make it work. Over all this is a beautiful face pallet.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
This is the perfect trio of blush and bronzer. You can use it to contour lightly. This stay on my face all day! I love that it gives me a light blush. I don't like my cheeks looking super pink or red. Thr colors are pigmented ans they're perfect for every skin color.
Samantha A.
I use this product daily. I LOVE blushes and bronzers from TheBalm. They're pigmented, blendable, and a little goes a long way. This kit is the perfect travel kit, and I love that it comes with a mirror. I'd HIGHLY recommend this product considering the fact that you get three big pans of makeup for a good price.