theBalm Foiled Again Eye Shadow

by theBalm

Amazon: $34.00

Introducing Foiled Again - a palette from theBalm that’s sure to catch ‘Your Eye’! Save the day with a selection of high-shine shades and contrasting mattes, all in talc-free formulas! Embrace your alter ego by transforming these wet or dry formulas....

How much do the balm eyeshadow palettes usually cost?
Start your review of theBalm Foiled Again Eye Shadow!
25 days agoGrants Pass
theBalm Foiled Again Eye Shadow uploaded by Christina B.
This is a good pallet with beautiful colors! I just got it recently but I’ve tried almost all of them and especially love the shimmery colors!! Love the soft look it gives you! Just make sure to prime properly or else it won’t stick well lol
2 months agoPortland
theBalm Foiled Again Eye Shadow uploaded by Tristina P.
I recieved the eyeshadow single in a glam bag subscription in the shade "Locked Up". It a super pretty light gray gunmetal color. It's not as buttery as other eyeshadow singles I've been gifted but it's got a pretty shimmer.
3 months ago
I purchased this palette after seeing it on YouTube. I was glad I did. The colors are beautiful, they work well together, they're true to color, and blend nicely. This palette can be used for neutral or colorful looks. theBalm Foiled Again Eye Shadow
a year agoFletcher, NC
I got a sample of Foiled Again by theBalm in my Ipsy bag last month in the shade Locked Up.  WOW - such a pretty shimmery shade!  It's very light - not very dark, which really makes it great for a light day/office look - something fresh and not too heavy.  It is SUPER shimmery, smooth, blends well and layers very well with other colors.  The full palette includes 12 shades, some of which are matte.  The price point of $34 for the palette seems very reasonable for this quality.
6 months ago
theBalm Foiled Again Eye Shadow uploaded by Veena M.
theBalm Foiled Again Eye Shadow uploaded by Veena M.
Got a sample of an eyeshadow from this palette from Ipsy in the shade Cahoots. It's a very beautiful monochromatic silver shade. And this eyeshadow feels so creamy and is very pigmented. It's actually a shade I could wear on a daily basis too.
6 months agoRuston, LA
theBalm Foiled Again Eye Shadow uploaded by Shannon F.
Purchased at: ULTA
It was a great eyeshadow palette. It blends out smoothly and I loved the shades. Very pigmented. I love the fact that the packaging was kind of magnetic so it was easy to close. The shade cahoots was a beautiful shiny gray color and I loved it.
8 months agoGarland, TX
This is a hit or miss palette for me. Because of the high foil of the colors, all of them are not practical for me for every day use and some of them look too crazy even for special event use. I prefer the darker colors on this palette because the lighter colors don't show well on my fair skin unless I use them wet (even if I use layer upon layer). Then they actually look like foil, and that's too dramatic of a look for me.
a year agoAlderson , WV
I received a sample of the cahoots color in my Ipsy bag and I was pleasantly surprised. The color is pretty pigmented and it outlasted my mascara. The sample package was super cute and pretty big for a sample, plus it was well packaged so I’m not worried about losing any of the product which left a great impression for me. Definitely going to check out the full lineup now!
10 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
I received one of the shimmery shades in an ipsy back and it is so beautiful! I love the cranberry toned shade. It goes on and blends so nicely! Its super pigmented and just makes my entire eyelook look stunning! I do not have the palette but I'm going to pick it up to try out the other shimmery shades. I'm sure they are just as wonderful!
a year agoMilwaukee, WI
theBalm Foiled Again Eye Shadow uploaded by Katie B.
I love the color Cahoots. It's a perfect silver/gray color with just the right amount of glitter touch to it. I received the single in a makeup bag and fell in love with it right away. I use it all the time and is a must in my makeup stash.