theBalm Eye Believe/ Women Empowderment-Double sided Eyebrow/Eyeliner Brush, 1 ea uploaded by Glory A.theBalm Eye Believe/ Women Empowderment-Double sided Eyebrow/Eyeliner Brush, 1 ea uploaded by Denise B.

BY THEBALM

Eye Believe in bold liner and perfect brows. One side of this multi-tasking brush is angled, making it easy to create both perfect eyebrows and eyeliner. Flip it around for a precise defining tip that gives you something to believe in. Eye Believe/ Women Empowderment-Double sided Eyebrow/Eyeliner Brush see more...

Buy on Amazon
Catalina D.
Fantastic eyeliner. I purchased for my mother. She has watery eyes, but this didn't budge. Normally many eyeliners irritate her eyes but this one didn't. Highly recommended.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
Yassssssssssss this brush!!!!! It is just GREAT to fill in eyebrows. I use the eyeliner side to fill in my brows and give it a shape and the other side to apply eyeshadow under my eye, it goes on really smooth. But the eyeliner side is too hard for me to put on my eyelid, it hurts. So I use it as a brow brush. Oh, and the graphics have worn out.
Whitney C.
Augusta, GA
This is my absolutely favorite brush for eye liner in my entire brush collection it is very firm and doesn't give in easily. I've had it for quite a while and it hasn't lost shape or firmness! I highly recommended it!