theBalm Even Steven Whipped Foundation, Lighter than Light uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY THEBALM

With a light, airy, soufflé-like texture, you’ve got a foundation that’s truly whipped! A perfect complexion is par for the course with this ultra-pigmented formula … just remember, a little goes a long way with Even Steven! With 8 long lasting shades... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
I just repurchased this amazing foundation! This is the first foundation that I can remember finishing and going right out to get another. This is the only foundation that I have gotten compliments on while wearing. It feels like velvet, dries beautifully and last me all day. It is full coverage but never looks dry or cakey. It blends beautifully with all of my other products. And a little goes a long way! This is one of my holy grails... for good! I always get the best deal on this from Kohl's because I can use my kohl's cash, coupons and discounts!
Ashley F.
Crab Orchard, WV
I really enjoy this foundation. It is very light and dries to a powdery soft finish. I would say it’s a medium coverage foundation. The only downside is that you don’t get much product, but for the price it’s decent.
Alyssa K.
Helena
This whipped foundation is beautiful! Applied for a wedding as a bridesmaid and lasted all through the night!! I looked and felt stunning!