BY THEBALM

En Root brings you our Pre-Styling Conditioning Spray: a Sulfate and Paraben-free formula that will protect and restore hair from any heated head-on collisions it encounters. Rich with Bamboo Extract, Galanga Root and Rice Proteins, this formula will improve the health of your hair from the inside out. How? By patching up dry and damaged hair, sealing moisture, and defending against any future fender-benders. Repairs A-Head Pre-Styling Conditioning Spray. see more...

theBalm En Root Repairs A-Head Pre-Styling Conditioning Spray
  • "It leaves my hair smooth and I can just let my hair air dry if I want to." in 1 review
Luna S.
Luna S.
Tengo mis productos bálsamo cuando están a la venta en HauteLook y dieron este un tiempo atrás. Me encanta. Se deja el pelo suave y simplemente puede dejar que mi pelo aire seco si quiero.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Las vegas
I think it's great I love all the balms products they are amazing I personally loved it . it had a great scent
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
This makes your hair so soft and I can't believe it actually worked cause its like a little merical! I highly suggest this product
Brawley, CA
I get my balm products when they are on sale at Hautelook and got this a while back. I absolutely love it. It leaves my hair smooth and I can just let my hair air dry if I want to.
Georgia B.
Georgia B.
Summerford
This makes my hair really soft and silky! Such s good product and can pick it up at the drugstore!
Brawley, CA
Just ordered this on hautelook! So excited to try this! Has anyone tried it yet? How do you like it?