BY THEBALM

En Root introduces a collection of. soft and smoothing Sulfate and Paraben-free Shampoos, infused with Bamboo Extract, Rice Proteins and Vitamins A-C-E.  You ll notice stronger, hydrated hair that is resistant to damage caused by sun or heat-styling. Moisturize My Hair Shampoo. see more...

Melissa J.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
When my hairdresser suggested I purchase a moisturizing shampoo after she highlighted my hair, I thought I would give En Root a try since I love theBalm's products. The packaging is cute and it smells kind of tropical, albeit a little strong. It lathers well and does leave my hair more moisturized. My only issue is that I have to alternate with different shampoo or else the buildup becomes an issue. All in all, I am happy with my purchase.
Hannah C.
Las Vegas, NV
En Root Moisturize My Hair Shampoo and Conditioner leaves my fine hair well-hydrated while not making it feel greasy. The packaging is ideal, the scent tropical, and the rice and bamboo proteins and added vitamins A, C, and E seal the deal on making this a fantastic new pair for treating and nourishing my hair.
Ana G.
The Balm Cosmetics are the best! They never let you down and the shampoo is no exception. It helps nourish your hair and make it soft. I
Maria M.
Is not really soft
Aisha I.
Arlington, VA
The Balm is honestly such an underrated company since the majority of their products are solid. Not only is this shampoo incredible for your hair, the packaging is beyond cute.
Allison J.
Is this product worth the price?