BY THEBALM

En Root introduces our collection of. soft and nourishing , Sulfate and Paraben-free Conditioners, infused with Bamboo Extract, Rice Proteins, and Vitamins A-C-E. Restore the natural strength and luster of your hair while preventing future damage. Keep My Color Conditioner. see more...

• I love The Balm products. I have not tried this product ...1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me more about this product?1 Answers
  • Just ordered this on hautelook! So excited to try this! H...1 Answers
Ana W.
Lafayette, LA
This conditioner smells like SUMMER! It is really heavenly. It is moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down. However, I have extremely thick, course hair and it isn't something that I use when I won't be heat styling my hair. Other than that, it is a wonderful conditioner and the packaging is adorable too!
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
The most deliciously tropical smell. Almost like the smell of tanning oil with a mixture of a yummy cocktail.my hair feels great. I have been using other stuff after the shower too, which I will do reviews on in the future. Us girls with dry hair need to stick together!!! But I really do think this shampoo and conditioner has made a huge difference! So, next time your at your Ulta, you should for sure pick it
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
Loved this hair product it made my hair feel so amazing I used this and the shampoo for a month and my hair felt so amazing
stephanie S.
I love The Balm products. I have not tried this product yet. I was wondering, is this product safe on sensitive skin?
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Just ordered this on hautelook! So excited to try this! Has anyone tried it yet? How do you like it?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Can someone please tell me more about this product?