BY THEBALM

En Root introduces our collection of. soft and nourishing , Sulfate and Paraben-free Conditioners, infused with Bamboo Extract, Rice Proteins and Vitamins A-C-E. Restore the natural strength and luster of your hair while preventing future damage. Control My Curls Conditioner. see more...

Laura M.
Whittier , CA
My daughter loves this stuff. She has very untamable curly hair so when she uses this product it makes her hair look so much better
Jacqueline S.
Hawthorne, CA
The Balm Nude'tude Palette I have worn the shades from this palette to a wedding and they lasted forever! They are pigmented, build able, and easily blended. Loved these!
Ana M.
I haven't seen this before from the balm. has anyone have and does it work? and where can I find it?
Mylan S.
Hi my hair is very friss can't I bet this product to this hair?