theBalm Concealer Brush

by theBalm

theBalm Concealer brush is made with synthetic hair and sleek bristles to make sure coverage goes on flawlessly while the innovative tapered design ensures that you never miss a spot. Concealer Brush

Where can this brush be found?
How soft is the brush? What would you say the quality is?
Has anyone used this brush for contouring? I need a new one but can't tell if this is too small.
Start your review of theBalm Concealer Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Jordan T.
Santa Ana, CA
I like this brush; it's soft and think. I use it to clean up under my eyebrows and apply concealer to my face. OR when I occasionally cream contour, I use it for that too. I feel though for the price it's worth it. You can get cheaper ones that function the same way too.
Katelyn O.
North Wilkesboro, NC
This brush is amazing I would totally recommend this to anyone, it help she me blend my concealer evenly, it isnt as good as a mac brush but it will work, I bought mine at khols, and I absolutely love it, I would also buy this brush again, if you're in need of a concealer brush this one is great!.
Sloane S.
madison
Purchased at: Kohl's
Would not be able to use the balm concealer nearly as well without this brush. The product does not apply well with any sponges so this brush is a must. I use the brush everyday and it applies my concealer very smooth and even.
Kariann R.
Saunderstown , RI
I received this brush as a gift and I was really happy with it. It applies and blends concealer very well, and doesn't leave those annoying streaks behind. It's also really great for carving out eyebrows or doing a cut crease. The brush is very sturdy and soft.
Sonya P.
Collinsville
Love this little concealer brush its also great for packing on color to the eyelids. Its soft and makes it easy to blend.