BY THEBALM

TheBalm proudly introduces Cheater Mascara, a fabulously volumizing formula enriched with Panthenol, to strengthen and condition your lashes. The dramatic brush gives the look of faux lashes without all the extra work.  A single coat of cheater mascara will give you volume and length in the daytime.  Its non-clumpy, build able formula allows for additional coats at any point in the day, to dress up your lashes for a big night out. Cheater Mascara is formulated without: • Parabens • Sulfates • Phthalates • GMOs • Triclosan Cheater Mascara, black. see more...

• How well does this work? Been trying to buy this for the longest bu...2 Answers
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
The balm is a great brand , but i have not use nothing from there brand yet i have send a email to see if they could send me some of there stuff to try so i can do a vid on it on m y youtube channel and got nothing back.
Christy F.
Christy F.
Aliquippa, PA
I'm a HUGE fan of the Balm and their products but this one is a BIG miss. The mascara is clumpy and makes your lashes look like spiders. It also stinks! It has a plasticy, paint-like smell. Blah!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
The packaging is the best part of this product, it's so cute! The mascara however, isn't horrible but I have definitely used better products for way less of the cost. I use it every time I put on a full face of make up, and it holds a curl fairly well, but doesn't separate my lashes the way I would want it to. I prefer a different type of brush, like the one on Covergirl's Lashblast.
kinya m.
kinya m.
Lindale, TX
This mascara is good but definitely not my favorite. Considering I don't wear false lashes I really want my lashes to pop and I have to put on more than one coat and sometimes use another mascara to really her the volume that I want but it is still however a decent mascara.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Raleigh, NC
How well does this work? Been trying to buy this for the longest but not sure if worth it