BY THEBALM

TheBalm proudly introduces Cheater Mascara, a fabulously volumizing formula enriched with Panthenol, to strengthen and condition your lashes. The dramatic brush gives the look of faux lashes without all the extra work.  A single coat of cheater mascara will give you volume and length in the daytime.  Its non-clumpy, build able formula allows for additional coats at any point in the day, to dress up your lashes for a big night out. Cheater Mascara is formulated without: • Parabens • Sulfates • Phthalates • GMOs • Triclosan Cheater Mascara, black. see more...

• How well does this work? Been trying to buy this for the longest bu...2 Answers
Loren J.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
My absolute favorite mascara right now!! The wand is nice and big and coats the lashes incredibly. I don't even have to curl my lashes everyday to get amazing volume from this product. My lashes also don't feel stiff and brittle once the product has dried, so that's a huge plus for me.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
This stuff is awesome! It adds length and really separates your lashes. It is so gorgeous. The only complaint I have is that the tube opening is very small so when you try to take the brush out or put it back in all the mascara on the brush gets scraped off.
Baylee K.
Baylee K.
Brownsville, TX
My new go to mascara! I used to love Better Than S.. by Too Faced, but this beat that in my opinion!!! Ads length and volume!!!! What more could I ask for?!
Lupe H.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love The Balm. I'm not sure what happened here though. It left my lashes in clumps and would transfer onto my under eye or my lid.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I think this is a great subtle mascara. It does not make you're lashes look "fake", it really accentuates your natural lashes. My lashes becomes lengthened, and darkened but not much volume was added. I love this mascara for a more natural look. It very nice :)
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Rome, GA
I am in love with this mascara! It doesn't clump up and doesn't hold a lot of excess product on the wand, which is my pet peeve. It's currently my favorite!
Arianne K.
Arianne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara is good but not amazing. It's good when paired with a lengthening mascara because it'll give a lot of volume
Darci T.
Darci T.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mascara super cute packaging kinda pricey but its better than drug store brands for sure I like it
Karli M.
Karli M.
Like this mascara, doesn't clip too much, and makes your lashes pop out:) got on shade black from Nordstrom.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Raleigh, NC
How well does this work? Been trying to buy this for the longest but not sure if worth it