BY THEBALM

TheBalm proudly introduces Cheater Mascara, a fabulously volumizing formula enriched with Panthenol, to strengthen and condition your lashes. The dramatic brush gives the look of faux lashes without all the extra work.  A single coat of cheater mascara will give you volume and length in the daytime.  Its non-clumpy, build able formula allows for additional coats at any point in the day, to dress up your lashes for a big night out. Cheater Mascara is formulated without: • Parabens • Sulfates • Phthalates • GMOs • Triclosan Cheater Mascara, black. see more...

• How well does this work? Been trying to buy this for the longest ...2 Answers
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
My absolute favorite mascara right now!! The wand is nice and big and coats the lashes incredibly. I don't even have to curl my lashes everyday to get amazing volume from this product. My lashes also don't feel stiff and brittle once the product has dried, so that's a huge plus for me.
Lupe H.
Stickney, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love The Balm. I'm not sure what happened here though. It left my lashes in clumps and would transfer onto my under eye or my lid.
kinya m.
Lindale, TX
This mascara is good but definitely not my favorite. Considering I don't wear false lashes I really want my lashes to pop and I have to put on more than one coat and sometimes use another mascara to really her the volume that I want but it is still however a decent mascara.
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I think this is a great subtle mascara. It does not make you're lashes look "fake", it really accentuates your natural lashes. My lashes becomes lengthened, and darkened but not much volume was added. I love this mascara for a more natural look. It very nice :)
Zoe B.
This stuff is awesome! It adds length and really separates your lashes. It is so gorgeous. The only complaint I have is that the tube opening is very small so when you try to take the brush out or put it back in all the mascara on the brush gets scraped off.
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
The packaging is the best part of this product, it's so cute! The mascara however, isn't horrible but I have definitely used better products for way less of the cost. I use it every time I put on a full face of make up, and it holds a curl fairly well, but doesn't separate my lashes the way I would want it to. I prefer a different type of brush, like the one on Covergirl's Lashblast.
Jennifer C.
The balm is a great brand , but i have not use nothing from there brand yet i have send a email to see if they could send me some of there stuff to try so i can do a vid on it on m y youtube channel and got nothing back.
Baylee K.
Brownsville, TX
My new go to mascara! I used to love Better Than S.. by Too Faced, but this beat that in my opinion!!! Ads length and volume!!!! What more could I ask for?!
Christy F.
Aliquippa, PA
I'm a HUGE fan of the Balm and their products but this one is a BIG miss. The mascara is clumpy and makes your lashes look like spiders. It also stinks! It has a plasticy, paint-like smell. Blah!
Jenny W.
Rome, GA
I am in love with this mascara! It doesn't clump up and doesn't hold a lot of excess product on the wand, which is my pet peeve. It's currently my favorite!
Abigail T.
Raleigh, NC
How well does this work? Been trying to buy this for the longest but not sure if worth it