BY THEBALM

Have you seen the newest addition to the Boys Series Blush?  We are excited to announce the 2nd blush in our BOYS Series - cabanaBOY.  This pink dusty rose rouge will ensure that whether beachside, poolside or by her side, this Balm girl will have the boys blushing in no time. Cabana Boy see more...

• is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I really want this just for the packaging but how well does the b...3 Answers
  • Where do you find this brand? I can't find it at my ulta. :(4 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way with this but I'm very fair skinned." in 1 review
  • "Its a really nice dark color for fall and it looks great with my fair skin" in 1 review
  • "It's highly pigmented and blends well." in 1 review
  • "Super pigmented blush just make sure you dust your brush before applying(: " in 1 review
Haley B.
I LOVE The Balms products! I think that they are probably the number one brand out there for bronzers and blush; like they are the leading brand. This specific blush is SO pigmented, so be careful! A little goes a long way which is awesome because you probably will never have to buy another one of these again lol. This shade is absolutely beautiful and lasts me all day! I have oily/combo skin and acne prone as well. It does not make my acne stand out more either which is a plus! It blends wonderfully into my bronzer! I would recommend this brand for blushes and bronzers FIRST if your looking for them!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Personally I don't wear it on my eyes unless I mix it with an earthy brown tone, but as a blush, Cabana Boy the Balm stays in place and I'm absolutely digging the color pigmentation. I would say this product is well worth the money you pay for it! Highly recommended. theBalm Cabana Boy
Sarah H.
TheBalm in Cabana boy! Ouch! So pretty it hurts! The packaging and names are so unusual and unique! Pigment payoff is great! Blends super nicely! I love this! Definitely would recommend to anyone and buy myself more as needed! Not often, they give you a huge pan that lasts a long time.
Rebecca H.
Lowell, MA
My most favored blush I've ever used. Beautiful color and works well for my skin when im using a fake tan and when I do use one. Easily blended and I always get compliments. I've hit pan on this and I will purchase again!
Bailey R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
i️ love this product and use it mainly as a blush. it has a shimmer finish so when i’m going for a more glowy look, i️ always grab this. i️ have oily skin but even so it has a great finish that works with my skin.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I really love this blush but you have to be careful with it!! It's very pigmented, so it can be easy to go overboard. I really love the color of this blush because it creates a nice, healthy flush, almost like you've been out in the sun. It also has great lasting power if you need it to last all day.
Amanda S.
I LOVE the pigment in this product! I received it in an ipsy bag and was pleasantly surpised. I have combination skin and was pleased with the formula. It was easy to use and versatile. I also used it as eyeshadow. I would absolutely recommend this product and would buy.
Rebecca K.
This is my favorite brand of make up you just because they make everything really compact and it goes on my Whalley skin so nicely and stays on all day long even when I sweat it feels really nice on my skin and I don't think I've use any other brand if I didn't have to
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the cabana boy blush it’s super pigmented it has a matte finish and it’s easy to apply and blend when your foundation . I have oily skin and I love this product hands down I recommend this product to others love this blush ❤❤✨✨️️
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
Love this color! Much more pigmented than my other blushes. It has a natural finish. I don’t really do shimmer. I don’t believe it stays in place all day but no blush does on me. Would definitely recommend it!
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
does this have better use as a blush or eyeshadow???
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Where do you find this brand? I can't find it at my ulta. :(
Chasity J.
Does anyone know where I can purchase it from besides the website? Sephora doesn't carry the balm anymore 😢
Alexandria R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have eyeballing this product for a while but when I swatched it the product seemed patchy, does it appear this way on the face? Also, how long does the product usually last on the face? Thank you!
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
I really want this just for the packaging but how well does the blush last?