BY THEBALM #32 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Have you seen the newest addition to the Boys Series Blush?  We are excited to announce the 2nd blush in our BOYS Series - cabanaBOY.  This pink dusty rose rouge will ensure that whether beachside, poolside or by her side, this Balm girl will have the boys blushing in no time. Cabana Boy see more...

• I really want this just for the packaging but how well does the blu...3 Answers
  • Where do you find this brand? I can't find it at my ulta. :(4 Answers
  • does this have better use as a blush or eyeshadow???6 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
  • "Super pigmented blush just make sure you dust your brush before applying(: " in 1 review
  • "It's fairly long lasing on my oily skin and the packaging is sturdy and adorable." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way with this but I'm very fair skinned." in 1 review
  • "It's highly pigmented and blends well." in 1 review
  • "Its a really nice dark color for fall and it looks great with my fair skin" in 1 review
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color really good as a eye shadow and it does keep in place I wouldn't say all day really nice Natrual Shimmer really easy to apply I love how it looks as a fall color really recommend this to others I got this from ipsy I really wish they made the palette more bigger because I can't put my blush brush but it very well good as a eyeshadow color so it a good deal for me :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
GORGEOUS SHADE! I haven't noticed a blush this shade before so it definitely caught my eye. I have oily skin, so I was worried about its staying power and it did not disappoint. A little does go a long way, so definitely use a light hand. I am rather fair skinned and get so many compliments when I wear this. Don't let the deeper color discourage you from purchasing. It is stunning.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
This is a pretty good blush. (if you're into sparkly blushes) This is a very pigmented blush and I love the darker color. I have very oily skin and it seems to last the whole day, maybe some of it is off but that's good because i feel like sometimes i apply too much.
Overall, this is a good sparkly blush and i would buy it if you're into those kinds of blushes.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a nice blush. It was awesome. Pros, it is very pigmented. Cons is the size. I think that this is good for lighter skin tones. It is very long lasting. I wouldn't buy the same color but i would buy the same type from the balm. So overall it was really good.
Breeanna W.
Breeanna W.
Canton, OH
Very pigmented. Keeps on all day. I have a very pale skin tone so it brings out the pigmentation more. I bought a real-deal off Wish.com for $3 so it knocks the price down more. It's easily blendable and works with all skin tones from what I've seen and heard.
Bekah H.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE these blushes! They are very pigmented, so you have to go in very light handed. But I absolutely love this product. It lasts all day long and the color is perfect for any time of the year. I love that these blushes really look good on any skin tone!
Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recibí este producto en sample size. Este blush superó totalmente mis expectativas, desde la pigmentación hasta el color! Tiene un acabado natural pero matte al mismo tiempo. Considero que funciona para piel combinación. Excelente producto! Recomendado!
Kimberlee O.
Kimberlee O.
Ludowici, GA
One of my absolute favorite new make up finds! Adds a whole new dimension to my make up set. It's a gorgeous pink that isn't too tan for the fall and works well in the summer! I'd absolutely buy it again and even put it on my Christmas list!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
I love this ❤️❤️❤️
I recently purchased this during a 50% off sale on TheBalm's website without really looking it up & it is great! You can tone it down or really build it up. It's very blendable and I'd definitely recommend it! 😍
Heather M.
Heather M.
High pigment nice warm color and cute packaging... just don't get it wet! Like these products are they are natural ingredients with little harmful additives linked the cancer. Highly recommend this product, will buy again.
hannah b.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
does this have better use as a blush or eyeshadow???
Nate G.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Where do you find this brand? I can't find it at my ulta. :(
Chasity J.
Chasity J.
Does anyone know where I can purchase it from besides the website? Sephora doesn't carry the balm anymore 😢
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have eyeballing this product for a while but when I swatched it the product seemed patchy, does it appear this way on the face? Also, how long does the product usually last on the face? Thank you!
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want this just for the packaging but how well does the blush last?