BY THEBALM #50 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Have you seen the newest addition to the Boys Series Blush?  We are excited to announce the 2nd blush in our BOYS Series - cabanaBOY.  This pink dusty rose rouge will ensure that whether beachside, poolside or by her side, this Balm girl will have the boys blushing in no time. Cabana Boy see more...

• is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • I really want this just for the packaging but how well does the b...3 Answers
  • Where do you find this brand? I can't find it at my ulta. :(4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Super pigmented blush just make sure you dust your brush before applying(: " in 1 review
  • "It's fairly long lasing on my oily skin and the packaging is sturdy and adorable." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way with this but I'm very fair skinned." in 1 review
  • "It's highly pigmented and blends well." in 1 review
  • "Its a really nice dark color for fall and it looks great with my fair skin" in 1 review
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this color really good as a eye shadow and it does keep in place I wouldn't say all day really nice Natrual Shimmer really easy to apply I love how it looks as a fall color really recommend this to others I got this from ipsy I really wish they made the palette more bigger because I can't put my blush brush but it very well good as a eyeshadow color so it a good deal for me :)
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
GORGEOUS SHADE! I haven't noticed a blush this shade before so it definitely caught my eye. I have oily skin, so I was worried about its staying power and it did not disappoint. A little does go a long way, so definitely use a light hand. I am rather fair skinned and get so many compliments when I wear this. Don't let the deeper color discourage you from purchasing. It is stunning.
Chloe H.
This is a pretty good blush. (if you're into sparkly blushes) This is a very pigmented blush and I love the darker color. I have very oily skin and it seems to last the whole day, maybe some of it is off but that's good because i feel like sometimes i apply too much.
Overall, this is a good sparkly blush and i would buy it if you're into those kinds of blushes.
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
This was such a nice blush. It was awesome. Pros, it is very pigmented. Cons is the size. I think that this is good for lighter skin tones. It is very long lasting. I wouldn't buy the same color but i would buy the same type from the balm. So overall it was really good.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I love this ❤️❤️❤️
I recently purchased this during a 50% off sale on TheBalm's website without really looking it up & it is great! You can tone it down or really build it up. It's very blendable and I'd definitely recommend it! 😍
Heather M.
High pigment nice warm color and cute packaging... just don't get it wet! Like these products are they are natural ingredients with little harmful additives linked the cancer. Highly recommend this product, will buy again.
Brenda C.
Cabana Boy Shadow/Blush Swatch 🌸@thebalm_cosmetics I got this sample in my ipsy glam bag. This shade is so pretty but I use it more as a eyeshadow than a blush. Great pigmentation and quality. I posted a swatch.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
This blush is so beautiful. I received a free sample of this and I was skeptical but once I put it on my cheeks I was impressed. It's buildable and easy to blend so you can apply as much or as little as you want
Sam O.
I absolutely love this blush, it looks perfect on my olive colored skin. It lasts throughout the day and reapplying is easy! My skin is Oily and it works perfectly, I am so glad I found my forever blush:))
Nicole Y.
This is a perfect blush! A little goes a long way. I have used it as an eyeshadow with a dark brown. It's great for a smokey eye. It kept put on my eye all day long with Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
does this have better use as a blush or eyeshadow???
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Where do you find this brand? I can't find it at my ulta. :(
Chasity J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where I can purchase it from besides the website? Sephora doesn't carry the balm anymore 😢
Alexandria R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have eyeballing this product for a while but when I swatched it the product seemed patchy, does it appear this way on the face? Also, how long does the product usually last on the face? Thank you!
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want this just for the packaging but how well does the blush last?