theBalm Batter Up® Eyeshadow Stick

by theBalm

Play the field with Batter Up! Our high-pigment cream shadow sticks come in eight blendable and buildable shades. And the long-wearing formula means you can keep your game face on, even into extra innings!

I’m i the only one that thinks they are beautiful eyeshadow stick but are a little expensive?
Start your review of theBalm Batter Up® Eyeshadow Stick!
2 months agoValdosta, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: TheBalm Batter Up Eyeshadow Stick
I love the shadow stick!! I use this as a base for my smokey eye looks. This does not cease even on oily lids, like mine. I love how creamy this shadow stick applies. There is no tugging at my lids. This has replaced all my other metallic shadow sticks. I highly recommend!!!
2 years agoAda, MI
WOW!!! I love this product so so much! It is so easy to use! I wear this with a primer because it can crease, but with a primer, it lasts all day and looks gorgeous! It is so perfect for effortless beauty. I apply it directly to my lid and blend with my finger, and then I'm done! Can't recommend this enough, it is so easy for everyday, the shade is a great natural shimmer, and it looks so good!
Review for: Moonshot
I honestly love this so much. With a primer, it lasts all day. I apply this directly to my lid and then blend with my finger, and I'm done! The color is so reflective and brightening. I love this product so much and it is worth every penny! I have a few shades of this and I love them all!
Review for: Dugout
I love this! Don't be afraid of the dark brown, for you can apply it and i can blend to be a light wash of color. I use it with primer and it lasts all day! I got it at Nordstrom on sale, and after using this, I returned and bought all the nudes. These are a staple for me.
Review for: Curveball
I love these shadow sticks! I just don't reach for this color that often. It is a bit too orange tinted for what I like, but it still is very pretty. These are smooth, creamy, and pigmented. I just put it on my lid and blend with my finger, and I'm done!
2 years agoLakewood , CA
Review for: Slugger
It goes on smooth and soft on eye lids. The color pigment is great. It’s true to its color. I would definitely recommend this product. I’m sure there is more similar inexpensive product. I haven’t search for one myself, but if you do let me know.
4 months agoStaten Island , NY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Night Game
I love this product but I do not use this as an eyeshadow pen I use this as an eyeliner and it works like magic I could never find a product dark enough for my under eyes because I love to fill in the space because I don’t have much lashes
2 years agoWichita, KS
theBalm Batter Up® Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Ashley W.
The balm shadowsticks can be used for so many things! Want to make glitter or satin shades pop? Lay this down first then layer your shadows over it. Cant get your inner corner highlight to stay? Do the same thing! If you're not down for a full face of glam - quick apply it to the lid, use your finger to blend the edges and done! It'll dry down so you wont need to set it. Though, i always reccomend setting it if you have hooded eyes or oily lids, but the choice is yours! Its cruelty free, paraben and talc free! (also summer favorites picture ill review the balm tinted moisturizer too)
2 years ago
theBalm Batter Up® Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by crmn M.
I purchesed a few of these at Nordstorm's rack for only $3! Yes, you read that right, $3!! I was so excited to try them out and they do not disappoint! I haven't heard anyone ever talk about them and they're amazing. They're a creamy and easy to blend and they stay on all day. I usually layer a shadow over them and they never crease or budge. I constantly use these and recommend to anyone!
2 years agoWashington
Review for: Curveball
I am so in love with this eye shadow. I found them on Nordstrom rack for $ 5,95. I ended up buying 3 shades. The consistency is amazing and it is easy to work with. I can’t wait to do a full look with it. Btw, love that Nordstrom rack has make up now!!!