theBalm Batter Up Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow

by theBalm

Triple Play Mae - Warm Shimmering Mocha Whether you re dashing back to work after hitting the gym, or don t want to leave the house looking less than glam, these New Batter Up Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows from theBalm locks color on lids, for a finish that lasts as long as you do - no matter how many winks you give. Take your look from the minors to the majors - these smooth, even colors with a dazzling sheen are paraben-free and can be used as eyeliners, eye shadow primers or even highlighters - the perfect triple play. All-Star Application: Worn alone, Batter Up Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows glide on easily with the swipe of a finger, or can be applied with a liner brush for razor-sharp precision. Whatever your mood - sassy or sweet - these shadows can turn any gal glam in the blink of an eye. Batter Up Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow, Triple Play Mae

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of theBalm Batter Up Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
6 years agoSan Francisco, CA
I love TheBalm products, so I got this thinking I'd be in love. It's certainly beautiful and provides a great base, but the color faded by the end of the day and is a bit more shimmery than I like.
3 years ago
I actually received this in like a monthly beauty bag I am subscribed to and was pleasantly surprised. Goes on smooth and does not show lines. Lasted all day!
6 years agoMobile, AL
This color is gorgeous. I love everything I've tried from The Balm.
This color is gorgeous. I love everything I've tried from The Balm.
5 years agoSudbury, ON
Normally, these would be too much money for me, but my local Rexall had these on clearance, so I picked up 2 colours for 8 dollars each. These are beautiful. They are kind of sheer, but buildable. I will put these on at 6 am, and they are still there at night, lasting well over 12-14 hour wear. The pink shade called "Home Plate Kate", is my fav, and makes a great base for shadows.