MakeupFace MakeupTinted MoisturizerstheBalm
BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18

theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18

by theBalm

Take cover with BalmShelter®

Avoid the everyday drama! Our weightless, silky-smooth tinted moisturizer has your daily dose of SPF. BalmShelter also helps improve the look of skin’s tone and texture, leaving you with a polished — and protected — complexion.

Tinted moisturizer with SPF 18
Weightless, silky-smooth formula
Helps improve skin's tone and texture

Do you apply it with a brush? And do you guys apply foundation over it or leave the house with this only on?
is it a moisturizer then?
Does this oxidize for anyone else?
Start your review of theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18!
Product Highlights
not good for oily skin indeed too oily for my ..it gives a sheer coverage..will be so good for dry skin and very moisturizing.in reviews
i have very oily skin and i love that this product does not add to the oiliness. i also love that it has spf and actually works! many products i've tried have said spf but then i end up with red cheeks at the end of the day. being a redhead with very pale skin, i love that this doesn't give me a sunburn! in reviews
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18 uploaded by Erin H.
Review for: Lighter than light
I received a sample size of this Tinted moisturizer from Ipsy. It's the Best one yet! With the Hot summer months approaching I like to use tinted moisturizer. The color is a perfect match usually I have to mix with a lighter or darker tone. It glides on smoothly easy to blend, Medium coverage, lightweight, Breathable.
Lori M.
theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18 uploaded by Lori M.
This review is not on the one that I've selected its on another tinted moisturizer by The Balm. So I got this #thebalm Anne T. Dotes tinted moisturizer in my #ipsy glam bag this month and I was super excited that I was getting it cause I have been wanting to try it out. It was a perfect tint for my skin and I was able get great coverage. The only thing I didnt like about I was that on some spots it got clumpy, I could notice it on my forehead. It also happened more in some of the dry spots I have on my face. But other than that it went on great and blended well in most spots.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18 uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Review for: Medium/Dark
I really like this tinted moisturizer. The consistency is on point for me, not too thin and not too thick. It has a lot of color! It’s very smooth and silky and lays very nicely on the face! The value is good, it’s not overly expensive and you get a good size bottle for what you pay!
Emily D.
Review for: Lighter than light
I did not love this product. I purchased the lightest shade, and I found that shade was even too dark for my skin tone. I do not have the lightest skin in the world either. I also did not like the smell. It was way too strong.
Mary Beth H.
Zachary, LA
theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18 uploaded by Mary Beth H.
Review for: Light/Medium
I am so happy I purchased this tinted moisturizer. It blends into my skin perfect and balances my skin tone. It’s lightweight with just the right amount of coverage. I purchased while TheBalm had a 50% off sale, so it’s was a great deal. I will buy again.
Rashidat  O.
theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18 uploaded by Rashidat  O.
Review for: Lighter than light
Simple coverage, not too heavy feels like ur putting on lotion, great for simple natural looks or quick coverage and it has SPF so that's great 4 sunny days 🌞🌞🌞🌞
Judith C.
Shillington, PA
Review for: Light
Very good moisturizer I like , tiene spf 18 so protect ur skin from sun .....................
Erin W.
Fort Worth, TX
Based on the good reviews I decided to try this tinted moisturizer and I'm so glad I did! I love that it covers my uneven skin tone and dark circles really well but also feels so light and airy! I have pretty fair skin and the light matches my skin tone greatly! Looks so natural and is perfect for Summer. I tend to have Oily skin and theBalm does not make my skin look shiny or oily. Love it!
Gia S.
philadelphia
theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18 uploaded by Gia S.
Review for: Lighter than light
Okay, first off. This is the first tinted moisturizer I’ve found that is actually light enough for my skin. It doesn’t have a ton of coverage but it is good for evening out your skin then spot concealing. It sits well on the skin and has a sunscreen sort of smell but not in a bad way. It lasted pretty well and didn’t make my skin look oily.
Danielle L.
Rohnert Park, CA
theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18 uploaded by Danielle L.
theBalm BalmShelter® Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 18 uploaded by Danielle L.
Review for: Light
Okay, I got this as a gift for Christmas from someone who works over at the The Balm Cosmetics and I have to say, I never thought I would like tinted moisturizers, especially ones that have sunscreen in them (because it normally creates flash back on photos) BUT I can not stop using this product! It literally helps make my skin flawless, and so far it works with every product I use on my face. Does not have a strong sunscreen smell, and doesn’t give me flash back in photos. I love this product. (Side not: I have medium skin tone with neutral undertones and this shade works very well for me)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
il y a 3 ans
Erin H. il y a 2 mois
I love it 💞 Great for the summer months. Light to medium coverage.