BY THEBALM

For lush lips by land or by sea, or even by yacht, the Balm introduces a collection of sassy scented SPF 17 glosses. the Balm Gal has got to be protected, and whether you fancy yourself an All American Girl, a Daddy's Girl, or an Uptown Girl, the Balm has a hue for you. These shades, enriched with Jojoba, will soothe, moisturize, and protect your pucker from damaging UV rays while keeping your lips looking luscious. Beeswax helps to provide long wear and shine without the stickiness, so the beach-loving girl can avoid getting sand stuck on her smile. Whether you're dipping your toes in the surf or shakin' it on the turf, BalmShelter's lip gloss has every girl covered. Available in the following colors: All American Girl - clear Daddy's Girl - strawberry pink Dream Girl - nude Girly Girl - sheer coral Girl Next Door - light pink Uptown Girl - shimmery golden pomegranate Directions: Apply on lips as needed Net Weight: 0.19 oz. Ingredients: Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Isocetyl Stearate, Flavor, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dioctyl Adipate, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Menthol, Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Octyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Cholecalciferol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propyl Gallate, Propylparaben, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax. May Contain: Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Carmine. see more...

• Does this lip gloss last through eating and drinking?6 Answers
shallon G.
The balm is one of my favorite makeup brands. The wand isn't my favorite but the gloss is so pretty on your lips. Definitely recommend this.
Ahtziry L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so cute the packaging I love how it doesn't make my lips sticky who loves having hair stuck on their mouth I would really recommend it
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
The Balm cosmetics has the most cutiest packaging. This lip gloss is gorgeous and easy to apply.
Tami B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this gloss! It's not sticky and the color/pigment is awesome. It's not super long lasting, but it's fine by me. It smells exactly like red Starbursts. I got it on sale at Hautelook and I'm hooked. Buying other colors.
Dyana V.
Best lip gloss ever! I have almost every shade. They smell good, too! I love theBalm products and will continue to purchase from them.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I love this lip gloss! It's not sticky like so many others that I've tried. So far I like every color that I have tried.
Luna S.
Review for: It
OMG! This never lets me down! I Have been using this for so long, its so easy and so smooth when it comes to applying it. Its a great product and it stays long. I highly recommend this product if they want an easy, natural look. Great product ! x
rasika b.
this is an wonderfull lip shinner gloss
it gives my lip perfect shine and protect my lips from sun
as well as moisturise my lips .. i love this gloss
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Does this lip gloss last through eating and drinking?