BY THEBALM

• I was really looking forward to buying a palette from this compan...1 Answers
isabella t.
Pacific Plsds, CA
The eye shadows are highly pugmented and they blend very nicely with a good primer. These shadows will last the whole day. The lip/cheek stain is very sticky so I don't really ever use it but they are nice colors
Liliana F.
Shadows are super pigemented! However, they don't last a very long time on my oily eyelids.. The stains are nice too and do last the whole day.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I got this today and I love it. First time I used it and pigmentation is really good. I love the shimmery and the packaging super cute.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
Great palette! For some reason i don't reach for it that much but every time i come across it i always why i don't. Great pigmentation!
jessica b.
Moroni
Love the colors.. The coverage.. I love the little individual ones too.. Never had a problem with any products from the balm
LEAR32687 | ANYURAKARI Q.
I love this productos since it is super complete good pigmentation and I recommend it to TVE community
Beth-Ann S.
This is a good palette in fantastic packaging. The shadows are pigmented and blendable, but some of the colours don't quite work together. The blush/lipstick cream product is nice as a blush, but not as nice as a lipstick. I do love that the Balm was smart enough to create a way to separate the powders and creams. The packaging is the best part. I love the puns and the creative artwork.
Danielle C.
Hamilton, WY
The shadows is this palette are so creamy!! There are a few very unique colours in this. I haven't been using the eyeshadows as much as I should be, but I've recently started to de-pot shadows and put them into Z-palettes, so it will allow me to put all of my makeup into rotation :)
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Such good packaging and all round favourite. The eyeshadows are stunning and last a long while if set with a spray. Only thing is you pay so much for it to be delivered to U.K. And then they charge you for it to come into the country so that not so good
Kara C.
Barrie, ON
I don't show this palette as much love as it deserves. The shadows are well pigmented and blend effortlessly and there is a good mix of mattes and shimmers. I use the cream products for my cheeks but they can also be used on the lips. They blend out well and do not leave my skin feeling sticky. The colour lasts all day as well.
Maisie P.
I was really looking forward to buying a palette from this company, then a friend of mine bought one (the matte nude, I think) and told me that it wasn't very pigmented and that it was really hard to blend. Is this true? I love the packaging and would love to buy one of their palettes but only if I know it's good value for money.