BY THEBALM

• I was really looking forward to buying a palette from thi...1 Answers
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This palette has it all. Awesome lip colors, great, beautiful, pigmented shadows as well. Has a good array of colors too. Some shimmers, a few mattes, and a few intense bright colors. I loveeee this palette.
Iris T.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the packaging. Each shades is named after a seat number (like a flight seating chart). The eyeshadow shades are mostly pigmented and easy to blend. The color selection lets you do more bold look but also natural look. However, the blush cream product is way too much. Hard to blend, easy to get too much product.
isabella t.
Pacific Plsds, CA
The eye shadows are highly pugmented and they blend very nicely with a good primer. These shadows will last the whole day. The lip/cheek stain is very sticky so I don't really ever use it but they are nice colors
Liliana F.
Shadows are super pigemented! However, they don't last a very long time on my oily eyelids.. The stains are nice too and do last the whole day.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I got this today and I love it. First time I used it and pigmentation is really good. I love the shimmery and the packaging super cute.
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
Great palette! For some reason i don't reach for it that much but every time i come across it i always why i don't. Great pigmentation!
jessica b.
Moroni
Love the colors.. The coverage.. I love the little individual ones too.. Never had a problem with any products from the balm
LEAR32687 | ANYURAKARI Q.
I love this productos since it is super complete good pigmentation and I recommend it to TVE community
💡آلُِآء ع.
Al, Saudi Arabia
Wonderful wonderful wonderful ❤.. I have previously said that it is my favorite company. This is an excellent and varied color you can choose colors that suit you and fit others.
Beth-Ann S.
This is a good palette in fantastic packaging. The shadows are pigmented and blendable, but some of the colours don't quite work together. The blush/lipstick cream product is nice as a blush, but not as nice as a lipstick. I do love that the Balm was smart enough to create a way to separate the powders and creams. The packaging is the best part. I love the puns and the creative artwork.
Maisie P.
I was really looking forward to buying a palette from this company, then a friend of mine bought one (the matte nude, I think) and told me that it wasn't very pigmented and that it was really hard to blend. Is this true? I love the packaging and would love to buy one of their palettes but only if I know it's good value for money.