BY THEBALM

• I was really looking forward to buying a palette from this compan...1 Answers
theBalm Balm Voyage! Face Palette
LEAR32687 | ANYURAKARI Q.
LEAR32687 | ANYURAKARI Q.
I love this productos since it is super complete good pigmentation and I recommend it to TVE community
Iris T.
Iris T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the packaging. Each shades is named after a seat number (like a flight seating chart). The eyeshadow shades are mostly pigmented and easy to blend. The color selection lets you do more bold look but also natural look. However, the blush cream product is way too much. Hard to blend, easy to get too much product.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Oregon
This palette is really just middle of the road for me. I'm slightly torn because I do like some of the colors and they are decent in formula, however, I never reach for this palette?! I'm not sure what it is, but it never seems to strike me as a great palette to use. I do enjoy other palettes from The Balm.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVED this! I received one of the colors in my Ipsy monthly shipment and I fell in love with it so much I had to try the whole pallet. This is definitely something I use more in the summer months when I have a little more color and time to do a little more with my make up. GREAT colors!
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Bronx
The product shows very brightly. It is very pigmented. The reason i didn't like it is because i got it from my first ipsy box and when i put it on it blended into my skin so you couldn't see a difference. So i got a great product with the wrong shade make sure you get the right one.
Alana C.
Alana C.
I really loved these shadows! Really nice pigmentation (I really liked the lighter shades) and maybe looks better applied by finger rather than a brush. I didn't notice too much fallout and they're all really pretty shades for all skin tones... Worth the money, I think!
Cole C.
Cole C.
Love this palette! Very pigmented and easy to blend. Bold and neutral colors!! Used in summer days mostly or nights out. Great value for what you get. Would recommend you to try it out. I definitely will be buying more theBalm Balm Voyage! Face Palette
Janine V.
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Nice creamy eyeshadows, perfect for day to night look, pure pigment. Lovely glosses to top off the look. Balm always have such beautiful palettes, I wasn't surprised this was hit. theBalm Balm Voyage! Face Palette
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I got this today and I love it. First time I used it and pigmentation is really good. I love the shimmery and the packaging super cute.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Moroni
Love the colors.. The coverage.. I love the little individual ones too.. Never had a problem with any products from the balm
Maisie P.
Maisie P.
I was really looking forward to buying a palette from this company, then a friend of mine bought one (the matte nude, I think) and told me that it wasn't very pigmented and that it was really hard to blend. Is this true? I love the packaging and would love to buy one of their palettes but only if I know it's good value for money.