BY THEBALM

• I was really looking forward to buying a palette from thi...1 Answers
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
I purchased this and ended up getting rid of it. I bought it because it had a few unique colors that looked interesting but once I actually used it a few times I realized the color selection was very odd and just not something I would use often. The shadows were nice quality, just not for me. I did not like the lip and cheek part at all.
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
This here is my favorite palette from the balm. The eyeshadows are so finely ground, while still being hyper pigmented. As well, the lip lasts most of the day with super good pigmentation.
Ashley C.
I love the balm’s eyeshadow formula. I have very oily lids and even with primer, most shadows fade within a couple hours. These seem to stay the longest, and the colors in this palette are beautiful. I get a ton of use out of this.
Gabriela A.
Rego Park , NY
theBalm Balm Voyage 2 Palette I'm in love with this palette!!! Is the perfect travel partner for any occasion!! You can make so many looks!! This is the perfect #giftcrush , I'm so happy with all the colors it has beautiful eyeshadows a high light, bronzer, 2 blushs and 2 lippies ❤️
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVED this! I received one of the colors in my Ipsy monthly shipment and I fell in love with it so much I had to try the whole pallet. This is definitely something I use more in the summer months when I have a little more color and time to do a little more with my make up. GREAT colors!
tiffany m.
Bronx
The product shows very brightly. It is very pigmented. The reason i didn't like it is because i got it from my first ipsy box and when i put it on it blended into my skin so you couldn't see a difference. So i got a great product with the wrong shade make sure you get the right one.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
I really loved these shadows! Really nice pigmentation (I really liked the lighter shades) and maybe looks better applied by finger rather than a brush. I didn't notice too much fallout and they're all really pretty shades for all skin tones... Worth the money, I think!
Cole C.
Love this palette! Very pigmented and easy to blend. Bold and neutral colors!! Used in summer days mostly or nights out. Great value for what you get. Would recommend you to try it out. I definitely will be buying more theBalm Balm Voyage! Face Palette
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Ok so. I kind of hesitate to write this because I really do love the Balm for what they are. However, I personally regret that I purchased this. It's not a bad palette by any means. It is, however, really large! That's a lot of bang for your buck BUT..If you own a lot of eyeshadow already, you really don't need this. It's not as pigmented as say, Urban Decay. And if you're looking for color akin to the Electric palette: it's not here. However, if you have a small eyeshadow collection, then by all means, you should purchase this! I found it for $22 and I was very happy to pay that price. But it was $22 that I wish I had put toward something else.

One final comment though: I *do* really enjoy the green shades in this palette. They are very pretty and pigmented, so if you are really into greens and do not own a lot of neutrals, I still might recommend this product
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This palette has it all. Awesome lip colors, great, beautiful, pigmented shadows as well. Has a good array of colors too. Some shimmers, a few mattes, and a few intense bright colors. I loveeee this palette.
Maisie P.
I was really looking forward to buying a palette from this company, then a friend of mine bought one (the matte nude, I think) and told me that it wasn't very pigmented and that it was really hard to blend. Is this true? I love the packaging and would love to buy one of their palettes but only if I know it's good value for money.