BY THEBALM

• I was really looking forward to buying a palette from this compan...1 Answers
Gabriela A.
Rego Park , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
theBalm Balm Voyage 2 Palette I'm in love with this palette!!! Is the perfect travel partner for any occasion!! You can make so many looks!! This is the perfect #giftcrush , I'm so happy with all the colors it has beautiful eyeshadows a high light, bronzer, 2 blushs and 2 lippies ❤️
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time I use this brand but if I knew it, they sent me in my ipsy glam bag in August a caramel color with glitter (shadow shimmer), pigments very well and is very nice color, perfect for people who like earth colors (like me); ideal for a bohemian look. It is a sample, but very cute.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is really just middle of the road for me. I'm slightly torn because I do like some of the colors and they are decent in formula, however, I never reach for this palette?! I'm not sure what it is, but it never seems to strike me as a great palette to use. I do enjoy other palettes from The Balm.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has it all. Awesome lip colors, great, beautiful, pigmented shadows as well. Has a good array of colors too. Some shimmers, a few mattes, and a few intense bright colors. I loveeee this palette.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so. I kind of hesitate to write this because I really do love the Balm for what they are. However, I personally regret that I purchased this. It's not a bad palette by any means. It is, however, really large! That's a lot of bang for your buck BUT..If you own a lot of eyeshadow already, you really don't need this. It's not as pigmented as say, Urban Decay. And if you're looking for color akin to the Electric palette: it's not here. However, if you have a small eyeshadow collection, then by all means, you should purchase this! I found it for $22 and I was very happy to pay that price. But it was $22 that I wish I had put toward something else.

One final comment though: I *do* really enjoy the green shades in this palette. They are very pretty and pigmented, so if you are really into greens and do not own a lot of neutrals, I still might recommend this product
Iris T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the packaging. Each shades is named after a seat number (like a flight seating chart). The eyeshadow shades are mostly pigmented and easy to blend. The color selection lets you do more bold look but also natural look. However, the blush cream product is way too much. Hard to blend, easy to get too much product.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVED this! I received one of the colors in my Ipsy monthly shipment and I fell in love with it so much I had to try the whole pallet. This is definitely something I use more in the summer months when I have a little more color and time to do a little more with my make up. GREAT colors!
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice creamy eyeshadows, perfect for day to night look, pure pigment. Lovely glosses to top off the look. Balm always have such beautiful palettes, I wasn't surprised this was hit. theBalm Balm Voyage! Face Palette
tiffany m.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product shows very brightly. It is very pigmented. The reason i didn't like it is because i got it from my first ipsy box and when i put it on it blended into my skin so you couldn't see a difference. So i got a great product with the wrong shade make sure you get the right one.
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved these shadows! Really nice pigmentation (I really liked the lighter shades) and maybe looks better applied by finger rather than a brush. I didn't notice too much fallout and they're all really pretty shades for all skin tones... Worth the money, I think!
Maisie P.
I was really looking forward to buying a palette from this company, then a friend of mine bought one (the matte nude, I think) and told me that it wasn't very pigmented and that it was really hard to blend. Is this true? I love the packaging and would love to buy one of their palettes but only if I know it's good value for money.