BY THEBALM

Welcome aboard with this travel-friendly face palette from theBalm Cosmetics! This multi-tasking travel companion features nine exclusive triple-milled eyeshadows which can be used wet or dry, two blushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, and two versatile... see more...

theBalm Balm Voyage 2 Palette
  • "I absolutely am in LOVE with is palette! Literally the best palette I own. The bronzer is AMAZING! The color is perfect not orange at all, and blends like a dream! The 2 blushes are really pigmented as well and also blend well.... And my favorite: the highlight gives the most beautiful glow. The eyeshadows are also great quality. Lastly the lipsticks in this palatte are very pigmented. Every time I travel I take this palette best on the go palette! I go traveling I always take it cuz it has everything!" in 72 reviews
  • "This palette is so amazing and convenient especially for vacation. It has everything and it can create versatile looks that will match any occasion while you're on vacation. I took it for a week with me in Switzerland and I did not need to worry about using up so much space for all my makeup because this palette had everything in it. I basically used lighter colors for the day and just added some darker colors during the evening. The colors are also very long lasting. I went swimming with makeup on and everything still looked in tact even after I submerged my face in the water. So I totally recommend this and I would totally get another one." in 10 reviews
Meredith B.
Colts Neck
This palette is a great addition to my collection! It is perfect for a neutral daytime look or a night out on the town! The pigment is amazing and not streaky. The shimmers look flawless on the eyes! The only problem I have with this palette is the lip + cheek balms they are very pigmented but when I got it they seemed already used. The packaging is adorable and so easy to store! Only a little fall out and good pan size! They even give looks to make with each of the eyeshadows, blushes lips, highlights and bronzers at bottom!
Crystas C.
nacogdoches
I absolutely love this pallet you get eyeshadow ,highlight ,bronzer, blush and two lippys . The packaging is adorable anything from the balm is adorable. The highlight in the pallet looks like the Mary lou minizer. This pallet is so perfect for traveling. Highly pigmented and works for multiple skin tones
Katie G.
Chicago
I wish this was more pigmented because the shades are gorgeous! They just go on so sheer and I haven’t found a good brush to use for this palette. I do really love the champagne highlight, which is super pigmented and shiny. I use it as a brown bone highlight and for my inner corner all the time.
Taylor A.
This was one of my very first makeup purchases. Was a little pricey, but the pigment and the blend-ability was totally worth it. The bronzer and the highlight are SO pretty! And the lip colors are very cute, but don’t stay on very long. Overall a great palette!
Jennifer L.
For the price you pay...you get A LOT. From highlighter, to bronzer, to blush, product for your lips, eyes it has everything! I initially picked this up thinking it was a simple eyeshadow palette oh I was wrong. It has everything. The eyeshadow is gorgeous, the colors are easily blendable, highly pigmented, and the metallic shadows (which I like the most) are very pigmented and very shimmery! The highlighter and bronzer as well is very good, and easily blendable. At the end of the day you’re getting a lot for your money- and the balm is an amazing company with awesome packaging and quality products!
Devin H.
Denton, NC
The shadows, bronzer and blush/highlighter has nice pigmentation and blends well, the lip colors are not for me in formula or color so doubtful I'll use those but my 16 year old may so great they were included being that more than one of us are here that use cosmetics.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I had always wanted something from the balm, it seems super creative their packaging, and now that I'm going on a trip it seemed like a good idea to buy this palette. I think it's great, it has everything you need in a single palette of makeup, the shadows pigment super well. It is super good and practice.
Rebecca F.
The packaging on this brand seems to be the main appeal. The gold shadow is pretty good here. I use it mainly if I’m out and need to touch up, but the shadow never lasts very long and the color payoff is low. It’s okay.
Venus L.
I love buying eyeshadows from this brand! They are certainly unique and creative when it comes to the designs on the containers which was the first thing that caught my attention! The eyeshadows work wonderful as well!
Fotini A.
Love the kuwaka color. Its almost like a concealer for my dark eyelids. I have brown eyes. Glides beautifully I even apply it to the bridge of my nose and tip as a highlighter. Would recommend this purchase.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
How is the pigmentation and blendability of these shadows?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Did you get this in your Ipsy bag? If so, what color?
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
What's the formula like? How big is it?
Cierra J.
I have been looking all over for this !!! I was wondering would they give me this ??
Mila G.
Huda beauty or kylie cosmetics

back