BY THEBALM

This palette has everything you need to take center-stage! It features 12 shadows that are sure to top the charts. All of these shadows can be used wet or dry. The head-lining highlighter and blush are sure to set the stage. Sync up your look with Milly and Vanilly, the two included lip and cheek creams. Balm Jovi is compact and portable, yet it has everything you need to take on tour! Ingredients: Eye Shadows: Mica, Talc, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zea Mays Starch, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ptfe, Zinc Stearate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Lauroyl Lysin see more...

• How pigmented are the colors in this pallet? Are they bui...2 Answers
  • I love the balm and I've heard some good things about thi...2 Answers
  • Still thinking if I buy it for Christmas or not? 1 Answers
theBalm Balm Jovi Palette, 1 ea
  • "I love this palette, as well as all of my TheBalm palettes. The colors are very pigmented and go on very easy and stay all day! You can create many looks with this palette and the shimmer and blush are amazing!!! The shimmer makes a gorgeous highlighter! I really love this palette and recommend it over other brands more expensive palettes." in 42 reviews
  • "This is a great all-in-one palette. The eyeshadows come in three finishes shimmer, metallic, and matte. The blush that comes is their frat boy blush and the highlighter is their Mary-Lou-Manizer. I love theBalm's eyeshadows and blushes. They have great pigmentation, blendibility, and longevity." in 7 reviews
  • "Aside from my naked palette this is one of my most prized possessions! The colors in this palette calls for endless looks. They're highly pigmented and very smooth. Easily blend able and pretty long lasting. The names of the colors are also really cute! Definitely worth a purchase! " in 4 reviews
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This face pallet is the first time I have used any products fromThe Balm. I have to say that I’m impressed with the whole palette! You have an assortment of matte, shimmer & glitter shades of eyeshadow. Most of the shades are a soft easy to blend colors. There are a couple shades that I like the color but they are a little patchy but know fallout. The color Led Zeppelin is a darker olive green with multi colors of glitter & The Stroke which appears to be be a dark navy, however it has a purple shift with multi colors of glitter. The glitter in these shades are finely milled & are not chunky. The more you buff these two colors the more you can see the shift in them. They are very easy to blend & look beautiful. All of you 80’s music lovers how can you not have this Rockstar face palette!
Gabbi M.
Long Grove, IL
This palette is so versatile! The highlighter is my favorite, it’s so smooth and blinding. The lip and cheek colors are very pretty and pigmented, and the eye shadows are so blendable! There is a good mix of neutral and bold shades, so you can create a variety of looks.
Rebekah P.
Super blendable, gorgeous pigment, and beautiful shimmer and matte shades. This palette has it all. The cheek color is nice as well as the lips. The packaging is adorable and easy to work with. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a few nudes, pinks, and purples.
Nancy P.
Laurens
For those of you who like colors on the heavier side this is a good palette! The colors are very playful and it’s long lasting! The packaging is very colorful and I would definitely buy again!
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
The Balm!!! Everyone knows this awesome Brands Name, and they have endless amazing products! Nude Rude, Nude Dude, Balm Voyage, The Manizer Sisters(my fave highlight, blush and Bronzer palette) Meet Matt(e) Nude, Meet Matt(e) Trimony Shadow Palettes, Put a Lid on It, Shadow base/primer, Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer/primer, Hot Mama Blush & Bronzer, Cabana Boy Blush & BronZer, Down Boy, the names of there shadows, blushes, Bronzers, lipsticks, shadow palettes, liners and mascara are absolutely cute and so adorable! The Names of The Balms Products alone make me want to purchase them! Lol! But I'm obsessed with so many of there eyeshadow palettes and there Ulta famous Cindy Lou, Mary Lou and the amazing trio The Manizer Sister's Highlighting, Blush and Bronze Palette containing Cindy Lou, Mary Lou and Betty Lou all in 1 Palette for a flawless beautiful face! Amongst my Fave Eye Shadow and Highlighting/Blush & Bronzer Palettes is an all in 1 Amazing Palette from the Balm : Balm Jovi, The Rockstar Face Palette! It literally has it all and other than adding a few things like foundation and eyeliner, lashes and The Balm Mad Lash Mascara it can literally create your entire make up look! It has 12 cleverly named beautiful shadows, ranging from mattes, shimmers and Satins, A beautiful Illuminator/Highlighter, the famous Frat Boy Blush, and Milly & Vanilly Lip & Cheek stains! This Palette has it all, and it is amazing, all the formulas are awesome, buttery, smooth, super easy to apply, blend out, build up and have absolutely flawless! I highly suggest This all in 1 Palette, 12 Beautiful Shadows, 1 Gorgeous Highlighter, 1 Famous Beautiful Blush, and 2 Amazing Lip Products! 16 All Over Face Products that are multitasking in 1 Palette, that's a win, win for me and anyone else that discovers This The Balm, Balm Jovi Rockstar Face Palette! Purchase asap! theBalm Balm Jovi Palette❤
Angela G.
Ashland, AL
This is an amazing palette. I got this for Christmas 2 years ago and I'm still using it all the time. It's my go to palette. I love the names for the eyeshadows too. I grew up in a rock and roll family so this fits in really well. The colors are neutrals and they fit well with everything I wear and it stays really well too.
Danielle B.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Kohl's
I really like this palette and the quality of eyeshadows. I love the eyeshadow color choices as well. And I really like that it's a full face palette(eyeshadow, blush, highlight and lip color). Aaaaand I really love all the fun names of each product. That's part of what I love about the balm cosmetics in general. Such fun, cute little names.
Alexis B.
Bergenfield , NJ
I love this eyeshadow pallet! I love the range of colors! I absolutely love to play with colors on my eyes to see what makes my eyes pop! This is very long lasting shadows and the colors are gorgeous! I also love how it includes blush! I would buy again and recommend to a friend!
Danyel☮ ♡.
I was shocked when I tried this and it was a great palette. I had never tried the brand the balm so I didn't know what to expect and it ended up working so much better then I expected for how cheap it was. Love the highlighter in this sooooo much!!!
Abby T.
Nesconset
I am OBSESSED with this palette. I love it sooo much the variety of color hoes so well together there is little fall out and the packaging is beautiful. It is so reasonably priced I am very overall pleased with this product
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN
I've been eyeing this pallet for awhile, I've never bought anything from the balm so I have no idea what to expect before I purchase. Is it worth it? How is the quality of the shadows compared to say, too faced?
Datona H.
Which shadow is your favorite & why? :) I love this palette!!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,057 reviews
Do the colors last all day?
Mikayla H.
I love the balm and I've heard some good things about this palette but Ive also heard bad things about it... Can anyone help me out? I really want this palette but dont want to get it if its not good
Jamie A.
How pigmented are the colors in this pallet? Are they buildable and do they blend well? Do you need a primer or do they stay all day?