BY THEBALM

Lounging poolside in Palm Springs with the cast of Mad Men may be a fantasy, but we can still snag some of that warm desert glow with this silky shimmer powder from the Balm cosmetics. The fade-resistant formula works as a blush and bronzer in one to give skin that fresh, sun-kissed look-even when our late-night antics leave us feeling otherwise. see more...

Thebalm Balm Desert Bronzer/blush
  • "great for fair skin w pink undertones. looks so natural and soft! great for everyday. " in 5 reviews
Courtney T.
This is a great multi-use product. It’s the perfect blushing bronzer shade, brown with a pink undertone. I can use it as a bronzer, a blush, and eyeshadow. I use it often when I’m getting ready quickly I don’t have time to apply bronzer and blush separately. I can just swipe it all over my cheeks and forehead and it looks great. I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a great 2-in-1 product.
Kristyn J.
I really like this bronzer. Especially for my skin tone. I thought it looked so natural and just flawless. It blended so beautiful and with ease! It does have a bit of a sheen but it’s not glittery or anything like that. It really is so beautiful, so if you’re looking for a nice all around good bronzer, definitely try this one!
Rebecca J.
West Monroe, LA
I just recently bought this bronzer. I like it so far. I like how it has a kina golden undertone. So instead of me putting it on and just looking tan. I look more golden bronze which I like because it compliments my skin tone quit well. It's pretty reasonable prices also.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
The balm products are solid and I like them overall. They are sampled a lot in subscription boxes so I’ve tried a ton without ever having to purchase them :) They provide good color and I love the way they blend. My only complaint is the tiny container they come in!
Elizabeth D.
I love this product but I definitely use it more as a bronzer. If I used it on the apples of my cheeks I think my face would look dirty. The best part about it though it’s the fact that it’s so matte and smooth and never looks cakey!
Taylor Z.
Camden
I have depotted this bronzer into my z pallete. I think it is a very good bronzer on me when I’m at my palest. It blends really well but it doesn’t repress the best. I would maybe repurchase this when I use up some other products.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Amazing ! Super blendable only downside is its definitely a bronzer not meant for contouring has a little bit of a reddish undertone to it instead of a taupe one that you would want for contouring but does give you a nice tan glow .
Karen G.
For sure one of the best bronzers I’ve EVER used! Pigmented. Blendable. Easy to work with! I have medium fair skin and this is perfect. Gives me that sun kissed look! Prefect powder if looking to contour! I would buy again!
Sophie C.
San Francisco, CA
This is a lovely neutral blush! I love how it’s blush and bronzer in one so when I don’t feel like using a bronzer I can use it for both. I love that it’s shimmery because it gives a healthy glow
Diana N.
TheBalm is such a great brand, it need to be in Ulta or Sephora, why is it only in Kohls?! It's the main reason why I even got a Kohls credit card. My shade is usually a yellow undertone and medium so this shows on me as a definite blush and nothing close to being bright, just a nice little flush that blend in with my regular bronzer nicely
Natasha D.
How do you suggest using this? I tried it as a bronzer and it looks too pink on me.
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
Where do I find this brand guys??
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
Is this a bronzer that would work on light skin tones?
How many shades are they? In regards to bronzer they are many shades and I really don't want to get the wrong shade for my skin tone which is medium brown.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Anybody know a good affordable dupe for this product?