BY THEBALM

Highly pigmented Can be used wet or dry Includes a variety of versatile tones and textures

theBalm Balm Appetit Eyeshadow Palette
  • "One swatch of Chris P. Bacon and I was sold. The balm never fails to give a stellar product in a adorable package! Smooth, buttery and highly pigmented colors make this a go to daily pallet. Awaiting the balms next product!! " in 49 reviews
EL M.
Houston
The Balm APPETIT palette has super cute packaging. It is very Italian poster style and it has “eat your heart out” cardboard over the shadow. The color of this palette is more cool toned but it has a beautiful warm toned copper orange shimmer shadow. The palette has 3 matte eyeshadows 3 shimmer eyeshadows and 3 silky shadows. The quality of the shimmer shadows are amazing. But the matte tend to be a little chalky. It is a super nature eyeshadow palette with some pop of color in it. Some color is harder to blend. I like this palette but mainly for its packaging. Hopefully my review can help you out!!!theBalm Balm Appetit Eyeshadow Palette
Riley S.
I love this palette! I was lucky enough to find at at Gabrielle Brother's. The colors are very pigment and blend together really well. I like all of the color combos, but the copper color feels a little out of place. Additionally, the palette is super cute! I love the theme! theBalm Balm Appetit Eyeshadow Palette
Gisselle O.
Greenville
I love this palette so much they are so pigmented and beautiful colors. Most of the time I use this product on the go. Especially it had a mirror and it opens up so you have more room. I definitely recommend this palette
Cortney L.
This eyeshadow palette is okay. I don't reach for it often, but when I do I can create quite a few nice looks from it. A couple of the shadows are a little dry, but I can work with them.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
This palette was okay but I was expecting a lot more from it. The packaging is super cute though constantly pulling down the eat ur ❤ out can be annoying. I find myself only ever using the middle town because it's the most pigmented (Chris P. Bacon being the most pigmented and only really long lasting one). I did find that it faded on me through out the day. I got it half price but for the full price I wouldn't recommend it. They really aren't that pigmented and the color pay off just isn't worth it. I couldn't really create a solid eye look alone just off this palette.
Sheila R.
Philadelphia, PA
Me gusta mucho esta paleta tiene unos colores muy lindo,fácil de trabajar las sombras ,fácil de difuminar ,y se integra muy bien con otras sombras,me gusta mucho...✨👌🎨❤
Astrid V.
Lebanon , PA
One of my favorite palettes the balm has great pigmented shadows very butter ..little fall out to me the shadows do not crease my favorite shades from the balm appetit palette is Chris . P. bacon great for cut crease and Hal apeño poppers I use Hal .A.P as a highlight right on my cheek bones and it gives it such a natural glow this palette can be used as a natural look to glam to smiley only thing I do not like about this palette is there is no black but the bottom shade " Alfred O pasta " is a very dark grey and it works great for a smokey look . I love everything about this palette from the beautiful packaging to the names to colors and it's wonders in my opinion it's worth the buy
Nicole P.
I fell in love with this palette the moment I opened it!!!! It has both shimmers and mattes all of which are fantastic! Each color is super pigmented, buttery, almost creamy, and blendable! They last all day! You have so many look options with this palette!
Can we talk packaging?!! Super cute, fun, and flirty! Also, the size is perfect to throw in your purse ( if you run late and have to apply elsewhere lol). The Balm's graphic designer and packager is a master. This is a definite #ProductCrush for me.
Also it's definitely worth the price or you can wait and get it from Hautelook for half the price!
Hend A.
It’s a palette with nine shadows, each one is 1.5g each, and has a food theme so the names are a combination of men’s names and food in a mix of odd but kind of fun puns. The palette is also cruelty free.

Also it have three different finishes; three mattes, three foils and three satins, though the satins have varying amounts of shine and shimmer particles in them.
Angie R.
Gilroy, CA
I have this power I have a God to use it too many times because I personally don't enjoy the color selection I think that some of the colors are a little bit to help there for me personally or a little bit to cool tones for me but overall I really like the pallet that's why I initially bought it. The bombs packaging is so adorable and cute it has very nice packaging and I like everything that the bread kind of tells it tells a cute little kind of old-school story.
Kathie H.
Hanoi, Hanoi
Are all the shades in this palette matte or they are both matte and glitter ?
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Has anyone else ever tried this? It seems interesting. Does it stay all day and waterproof?
Madison H.
Trevose, PA
The packaging on this is so cute!! How are the shadows and pigmentation?
Eri L.
I've been told the Balm's eyeshadow formula is great for oily eyelids, is that true for this palette? Is it worth buying?
Lillian R.