The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story uploaded by Katie K.The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story uploaded by Amanda L.

BY NONE

Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Very good. Not at quick read and keep a dictionary or google nearby. It talks about different plants and animals that you should look up to understand. Great piece of history and understanding. This book makes you think about current situation.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
Great book. I am always reading ww2 novels and this one ranks pretty high on my list. Very good story and it was a quick read for me.
Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
Think this is one of the best films I’ve ever seen! It’s such a beautiful film and also so sad as well. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who had the same type of tastes in movies as me. Would defiantly watch over and over again!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Has anyone seen the movie yet? There is some parts of the book, mainly the description of the animals that I got lost on, do they show all the animals? If you saw the movie and read the book which did you prefer?