Rachel Zoe

The Zoe Report Box of Style
48 Reviews
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I’m with other reviewers, AVOID!! Horrible customer service. I placed my order on 11/29/21, followed up multiple times, and still nothing. They said it’s because of the supply chain and they’re waiting on one item?! My question is, why wouldn’t they at least mail everything else, and WHEN/IF the other item ever shows up mail it separately?! They should at the very least take that responsibility, but instead, I get responses with purchase something in their Shoppe and they’ll give you a free gift…it’s mindblowing. So basically zero customer loyalty. I’ve had three friends sign up because of my recommendation, I will no longer recommend this box or anything Rachel Zoe related.
3 / 5
Boite beaucoup trop dispendieuse pour le contenu . Il n’est possible que de faire un choix ( customize) donc tout est pareil pour tout le monde . A 100$ US 🇺🇸 c’est cher payé pour des articles qu’on utilisera probablement pas . Je be la recommande pas , pour les Canadiens en tout cas .
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love the Rachel Zoe box of style. Is now called a curateur. You get really beautiful products. Probably about five. And everything is gorgeous. More expensive than other boxes.
5 / 5
This box is now called the Curateur box and I absolutely love it. It is the priciest of all of the boxes I tried but by far my favorite and the only subscription I ended up keeping. It is about $100 every season but filled with fabulous items that I use all the time. This picture is of the fall box and the winter box was even better!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This isn't REALLY about the RZ BOS. I just wanted to share some gorgeous Chunky Gold Jewelry ideas for #fall2020. Including some items I have received in RZ BOS. Items include: @EddieBorgo Supra Link Necklace and Earrings, @Dannijo Lock Chain Necklace @BayouwithLove Link Earrings and Bracelet, @Ettika BOS Exclusive Necklace and Earrings, & a variety of @FraiserSterling Necklace and Earrings sets. What are you wearing this fall? #goldnecklace #goldearrings #goldjewelry #jewelry #jewelryinspo #fallfashioninspo #fall #fallfashionlooks
3 / 5
I think this box have some really awesome products but I don’t know if the value is all the way there for me. I like the sun glasses but they are really huge on me but the harder are is great. Omg the toner can I say amazing nothing about that. The bayou with love set is really nice but I’m not sure about the value. The Jewerly with that company is recycled and plated. However over a very nice box I hope to become a affiliate with them in the future.
5 / 5
I love Box of Style! It’s a great subscription service at a great price. Each box contains a mix of fashion, lifestyle and beauty items. I’m happy with everything I’ve received so far. I highly recommend subscribing to Box of Style.
5 / 5
Amazing and stylish products!! The value of the box is so high!! I end up using every item or gifting to friends.
5 / 5
Really looking forward to getting this season's box! It looks amazing. There are such great products for a really nice price. I recommend this box for anyone looking to add some elegance to their life! You can see everything in the box before purchasing so that takes the surprise element out of it but it also ensures you'll like everything if you decide to purchase.
3 / 5
I have been receiving the Box of Style for a couple of years. I have always liked what I received. However, I am disappointed with the quality of one of the items in the winter box. I received the diamond necklace and it was broken. I emailed customer service. They were awesome and sent me a replacement necklace. I wore it one day and it broke. This was the featured item in the box. It was supposed to retail at $200. How could something so flimsy be that price and not hold up. Now I am left with two broken necklaces. Hmmm... What to do!!!