The Zoe Report Box of Style

by Rachel Zoe

Box of Style is an expertly curated selection of fashion and beauty items by Rachel Zoe and The Zoe Report editors delivering a season of chic to your door.

I ordered your fall 2019 box of style almost 3 weeks ago.  How long is the shipment process?  Could you please check my order status?  Thank you.
Has anyone received the The Zoe Report Box of Style and what do you think?
I enjoy box of style if you like a $25 discount code please direct message me and I will be happy to assist, is a fun more upscale box I recommend it
Start your review of The Zoe Report Box of Style!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix
Everything in this box is cheap and pedestrian. It's like, where's the style part? The skincare is never anything I want, I buy more expensive skincare than included in this box. I even received rancid skincare in my last box. It smelled so awful I tossed the whole tube immediately in the trash. Someone claimed it was a rose scent, I think. I know what Bulgarian rose oil (the best in the world) smells like and that wasn't rose. It was bacteria festering. The only things I've been excited about were the Missoni towel and an add-on pair of sunglasses from my first box. Literally, I had to add on something in order to make this box worth it. I gave it another try after that first test tube experiment in skincare. Received the cheapest piece of crap purse I've ever seen outside of my teenage years, and another cheap piece of costume jewelry. I wouldn't wear that junk if you paid me. Ok, I would if you paid me. Box of Style should pay you to take it off their hands. I think all this stuff is garbage the brands can't sell or overbought or is about to go bad. It's too good to be true, so save your money unless you see a box you need to have in your life.
Ordered the fall 2019 box. The bag which is supposed to be leather is NOT leather.  It absolutely stinks of cheap plastic.  You could purchase this for several dollars at places like Walmart I am sure. I am very disappointed. Also the face serum is probably a good product but the smell of roses is so strong it is offputting. I really do not like that scent. I was very much looking forward to getting this box and I am extremely disappointed. I have canceled my subscription. At least I hope so based on some of the other reviews their customer service is not known for being on the ball. I also asked them to address the false advertising as they claim it is a leather bag and have not heard anything back. The necklace is ok and the lip gloss is not my favorite and on the sticky side. Don’t waste your money.
Claremont, NH
I am a yearly subscriber to this subscription. Although the box has some really cool handbags and jewelry I personally don’t always like the facial products it always has in it. I feel they should give a choice wether to receive that or an extra accessories instead. The Zoe Report Box of Style
Indianapolis
Just received the 2019 fall box.  I immediately cancelled my subscription.  First off the necklace that is supposed to retail for over 200 is a joke.  It’s so poorly made it feels like something you’d get at a dollar store.  Next the leather bag.  It’s just “ok” doesn’t feel like actual leather.  Third I only received 1 of the 2 lip glosses.  Save your money and go to Nordstrom rack to get better deals...
Philadelphia , PA
I absolutely love this sub box. Sure it’s a little pricier than others but honestly I actually use 100% of the items. Summer 2019 Glo lotion even had my husband using it and loving it. I can’t wait for fall and will be upgrading to an annual.
Gordon, TX
The Zoe Report Box of Style uploaded by Elizabeth S.
The Zoe Report Box of Style uploaded by Elizabeth S.
I am obsessed with this subscription box. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because I had to have an item replaced in my first box and my winter box arrived to late for Christmas but in time for New Years. The products are amazing. And I love the glam factor. I live that I get beauty and fashion items. It is $99 a quarter. But, since I get over $400 worth of products I am fine with that. Especially since I use all of the products.
Madison, MS
The Zoe Report Box of Style uploaded by Sara D.
I love this box, and the glamorous surprises inside. The summer box included a beach towel you couldn’t get for under $200 anywhere else online, beautiful earrings, a fancy handbag, and some great cosmetics. It’s a keeper!Missoni Home Rufus Cotton Towel - multicolorDanielle Nicole24 Hour Brow Setter (Clear Brow Gel)-7ml/0.23ozglo Skin Beauty Solar Shade SPF 50
JBER, AK
For the price you pay, you get at least $400 worth of products. I have found some really nice items that push my boundaries in beauty and fashion. Some of the prices are super ridiculous for the items, but in general I really like this box. I can't say I've received any duds which is huge for a subscription box. I always look forward to seeing what's next
The Zoe Report Box of Style uploaded by Angela Y.
Love this box. I started with the Winter 2018 box-so in loveeeee with the Sunday Riley Luna oil. I have used it every night since I have received it. That item was worth the box alone. I also have used my hand/tote bag as well -daily. The watch was so pretty and nice quality. I loved the watch, ring and tote all together. The Amika hair balm I have used twice.
Philomath, OR
The Zoe Report Box of Style uploaded by Chelsea F.
The Zoe Report Box of Style uploaded by Chelsea F.
Received my Winter Box of Style today, my haul: Jules Kae handbag, Sunday Riley night oil, Eddie Borgo rose gold watch, Luv AJ gold ring, and Amika smoothing balm. Every product is beautiful and high quality, all for $99!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Kelli S. • 4 months ago
Yes, I do and I love it! Quality items and the value is always there.
Weatherford, TX
2 years ago
Zairi G. • a year ago
Influenster use my referral code http://fbuy.me/kb1aS to get $25 off on this awesome Box of Style. Is fantastic. Fall 2018 is my very 1st Box I think is great value