suggested searches

12%

2 star

1 star

20%

I’m with other reviewers, AVOID!! Horrible customer service. I placed my order on 11/29/21, followed up multiple times, and still nothing. They said it’s because of the supply chain and they’re waiting on one item?! My question is, why wouldn’t they at least mail everything else, and WHEN/IF the other item ever shows up mail it separately?! They should at the very least take that responsibility, but instead, I get responses with purchase something in their Shoppe and they’ll give you a free gift…it’s mindblowing. So basically zero customer loyalty. I’ve had three friends sign up because of my recommendation, I will no longer recommend this box or anything Rachel Zoe related.
Boite beaucoup trop dispendieuse pour le contenu . Il n’est possible que de faire un choix ( customize) donc tout est pareil pour tout le monde . A 100$ US 🇺🇸 c’est cher payé pour des articles qu’on utilisera probablement pas . Je be la recommande pas , pour les Canadiens en tout cas .
I love the Rachel Zoe box of style. Is now called a curateur. You get really beautiful products. Probably about five. And everything is gorgeous. More expensive than other boxes.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I ordered your fall 2019 box of style almost 3 weeks ago.  How long is the shipment process?  Could you please check my order status?  Thank you.
0 answers
Has anyone received the The Zoe Report Box of Style and what do you think?
I enjoy box of style if you like a $25 discount code please direct message me and I will be happy to assist, is a fun more upscale box I recommend it
0 answers