The Y Gym

by YMCA Gym

#2 in Gyms

Do you think the Y is worth it? For a single person, with no kids.
Does every state have YMCAs?
Do yo go here regularly? [user:a_mariliza_life]
Start your review of The Y Gym!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a great place to be you can get your mind off of everything and just enjoy by your self, with friends, or family.in 20 reviews
It is a spacious place offering machine weights, free weights, several dozen classes, child care, basketball courts and a pool.in 19 reviews
...numerous issues with the pool and it costs extra to attend many of the group fitness classes.in 16 reviews
A family membership there covers both my husband and myself, and gives us access to all the Y facilities in our city, including the pool, whatever classes we like, the open gym, and childcare for our toddler while we work out.in 13 reviews
...participated in the swimming programs, and eventually moved up to the weight room as I got older.in 9 reviews
a month agoOrlando
Amazing structure, friendly people, always clean, a lot of classes, near my house and it's not that kind of gym the guys stay training and scream. I go to the gym everyday.
2 months agoLos Angeles, CA
Very clean and everyone is really nice. I go to the one in Montebello and it’s not packed with people I am able to use the machines without having anyone waiting to use it!
a month agoSylvania , OH
Affordable gym with work out classes and pool. I love the sauna at our location! I don’t have children but I think the day care would be awesome for your mommas out there!
a month agoBarrington, RI
I have had awful experiences at the Y. When I go there is never anyone over 16 working. They don’t know the answers to your questions. Can’t tell you about camps or swim lessons. Most recently I dropped my 10 year old son off for swim lessons only to be called a few minutes later with them telling me they moved the time of the class without calling or emailing me. Not acceptable. When I call I get nothing but voicemails. I would not recommend
2 days agoGarden city, KS
This has been my gym since I started my fitness journey! I started going when i was 15 and it’s the ONLY gym in my town other than one other which is major weightlifting.
3 days agoFleming Island
The YMCA is a great gym to go to. Everyone including the staff is awesome. They’re all supportive, not judgmental of one another and will help you with anything you need.
2 months agoDania Beach, FL
Ive always been a big supporter of the YMCA And all the programs they provide for the community members and families! Every year I donate to the local programs. As a gym, it has always been “mehhh”. I have probably belonged to 5 YMCA’s throughout my moves and everyone has felt old and had minimum space. That being said, I always really liked the group of people who worked out there so I would try to find some empty space to do my own thing!
a month agoNashville , TN
I love working out st the YMCA you never get bored with the selection of things to do and of course you have the pool to get into and this is so much help. I love they Y
11 days agolillian
Great place to workout! They have every class for fitness you could imagine. I learned the yoga basics there and ran with them. They have an excellent yoga community.
2 months agoMarietta , GA
We LOVE our Y! They’re all a little different I think but ours has so much to offer! The best part for me (and it’s hard to find in a gym) is they have a steam room AND a sauna. I like to alternate between the two each visit and this is one of the few places I can find that offers that. It’s VERY clean, well maintained and one of my favorite gyms that I’ve ever been to. It’s very reasonable for a family membership as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...