- "This is a great place to be you can get your mind off of everything and just enjoy by your self, with friends, or family." in 20 reviews
- "It is a spacious place offering machine weights, free weights, several dozen classes, child care, basketball courts and a pool." in 19 reviews
- "While we now have an upgraded weight room and new treadmills (both excellent), there have been numerous issues with the pool and it costs extra to attend many of the group fitness classes." in 16 reviews
- "A family membership there covers both my husband and myself, and gives us access to all the Y facilities in our city, including the pool, whatever classes we like, the open gym, and childcare for our toddler while we work out." in 13 reviews
- "I began attending with my family as a child, and was enrolled in some of the classes, participated in the swimming programs, and eventually moved up to the weight room as I got older." in 9 reviews
I also love the date night activities they have where you can drop off kids for 4 hrs and go have a nice evening.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos