The Wright Stuff, Inc. Pen and Pencil Cushions

BY THE WRIGHT STUFF, INC.

The Pen and Pencil Cushions molded soft plastic slides onto pens, pencils, artists' paint brushes and other items. Provides a larger gripping surface and cushioned grip. Package of 2 grippers. Measures 1 1/2 inches long x 3/4 inches wide. Colors vary. Pen and Pencil Cushions Specifications: Length: 1 1/2 inches. Width: 3/4 inch. Color: Red, blue yellow. see more...

Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
My daughter swears by these. she was always getting those terrible finger cramps in school, and now they are long gone. these cushions are very comforting, and she doesn't have to stop to take a break, and can get her school work done with ease.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
I really like cushions for pencils because I find myself hand writing first drafts of different things I write by hand, and my hands cramp easily. This one is a bit fancier than the ones I usually get, but love these all the same.
Marissa J.
I use these all the time when I have to fill out a lot of paperwork at work am they help reduce the hand cramps I get half way through!
Sadé R.
Selma, TX
Use to use these in school an they were great! Makes writing long papers easier without the hand cramps!
Tarra S.
Winnipeg, MB
I actually use these for my son. It helps him learn how to hold a pencil properly.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Can left handers use this?