The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand

Shop drybar The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Would you say this is better then a conair curling wand?
Is this easy to use??
I’m torn between this and the amika The Autopilot 3-in-1 Rotating Curling Iron? It’s a pretty pricey investment, so I really appreciate opinions! I do have thin, fine wavy/curly hair.
Start your review of The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand!
Dana E.
Solon, OH
The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand uploaded by Dana E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Let me start by saying I didn’t know how amazing this wand was until I tried it. There is a slight learning curve as to arm and hand placement to get the right angle- but once I did- it was amazing. I have a crappy wand that I am throwing away- this was totally worth the money. Curls lasted 2 days![product:the-wrap-party-curling-&-styling-wand]
Kaylene G.
Sterling
The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand uploaded by Kaylene G.
I really like this wand! I have thin, shoulder length hair and the barrel is just the perfect size for making my curls look amazing. Plus, my favorite color is yellow, so I had to buy it! There are a variety of heat settings so they are really customizable for how much heat you want on your hair
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
I always wondered how everyone was getting those super cute spiral curls... I finally did a bit of research and purchased the dry bar curling wand. I have long thin hair so don’t use a lot of heat but this gives me those gorgeous curls even on medium heat and it is super quick to do. Drybar
Whitney W.
KC
The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand uploaded by Whitney W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve never loved a curling iron more. Expensive but so worth the price!! So easy to use and makes curling your hair so effortless. Curls last to the next day too. If you’re going to buy a drybar product, this is the one!
Lauren S.
Attleboro, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Works good but not as good as babyliss miracurl tool. It’s a little on the pricey side. My hair has a hard time curling and this tool will get the job done.
Tish B.
Springfield
The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand uploaded by Tish B.
I’ve had my wrap for about 2 years now. Bought it at ulta! It is my favorite curling iron even. It gives me the beach waves I love. It’s never made my hair feel dry at all, the heat settings are wonderful. Here’s a photo of my hair curled with it. When I curl my hair with this, my curls last for 2-3 days even WITHOUT product.
Francesca D.
Kirkville, NY
The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand uploaded by Francesca D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot curl my hair with a straightener, but using this wand is so easy and gives the best curls that last all day! Only thing is I wish it came with a heat glove - so be careful during use. Other than that heats up quick and does a fantastic job.
Aris P.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Love love this tool. I’ll never go back to a curler with a clip, and I think the shape of the barrel makes really nice waves. I love how I can use this to make different size waves/curls (based on how much hair I grab and where I put my hair on the barrel).
Abby B.
Charlotte, NC
The Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand uploaded by Abby B.
Love this product. So easy to use. Truly quality product and aesthetically pleasing. I can curl my hair different ways and like the gradual taper of the wand. Doesn’t get too hot and heats up rather quickly. Have used this product for 4+ years and have never had a problem.
Jillian J.
This styling wand will keep your curls in for days! My hair usually can never hold a curl. But after trying this wand, my curls will stay for a few days!! The only problem I have with this wand is the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tess G.
Goodrich, MI
il y a un an
Christina G. il y a un an
I don’t have the amika autopilot but I do have this dry bar one and love it.
Mariam G.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Yasmin J. il y a 2 ans
Yes! Love it. You won’t regret this purchase. I can usually keep my hair styled with two days with this wand. Other wants have my hair flat in a few hours.