The Works Tub & Shower Cleaner 16 Fl Oz uploaded by Lily F.The Works Tub & Shower Cleaner 16 Fl Oz uploaded by Noelia M.

BY THE WORKS

Becky S.
Okay so I understand the appeal that this stuff is cheap and very harsh so it is easy to assume that it must work- but probably be harmful to the environment or surfaces or skin etc. Well I've assessed it in a few situations and don't think it's really worth the cheap price tag.
The chemical scent is EXTREMELY powerful and you MUST use it carefully in a well ventilated area. If you can't then don't use it. If you get migraines then avoid it... it's that strong. However, the spray is weak and product isn't very viscous at all so it doesn't cling to stains.
When used in the home as an upkeep cleaner it failed to work as good as my usual cleaners so I though it needed a tougher test. I have a friend with VERY hard water that leaves the rust coloured stains just days after cleaning. I used an entire bottle in the tub with a lot if scrubbing and it worked eventually but I did have to go outside several times for air.
That said, if you by the ***** toilet cleaner from the same brand The Works Disinfectant Toilet Bowl Cleaner and use it in the shower etc it will work faster and overall more effectively with less product and less choking hazards from the noxious chemicals
Anna M.
It does effectively remove rust stains but with a little elbow grease. I prefer to clean my shoes with the works toilet cleaner honestly because it removes all of the rust stains with no effort. Overall it is okay but not great for serious rust stains.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is AMAZING! Removes soap scum in a snap! It makes my bathroom cleaning a whole lot easier! I apply the product and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Then I wipe down the tub and all the soap scum comes right off!
Jamie L.
I love a clean tub. The shower foam is the best! I Pro probably over clean our bathroom but I love to have a clean. I love the smell, and would recommend this brand to anyone who asked. Great cleaning products.
Noelia M.
Coamo
This tub and shower cleaner liquid is good to remove soap scum, rust and stain. Very affordable but I don't love the smells as a lot a cleaning detergent. Make sure to wear gloves! The Works Tub & Shower Cleaner 16 Fl Oz
Katie C.
This stuff works GREAT on orange stains from water. We could never get our showers completely white until we found this! It's easy to work with - it's liquidy like water and you squirt it out. For heavy stains you have to work with the scrub brush to make sure you have an even clean, otherwise the walls can have a zebra-ish pattern going on (if you have orange stains.) I found this at my local dollar store too - I buy six at a time along with the toilet bowl cleaner, which works great as well. The BEST stuff Ever!
Tara H.
Goode, VA
Next to Scumblaster this is the best shower and tub cleaner to use. It works well with very little scrubbing and is cheap!
Lily F.
So far works great on tubs and showers. The product stands up to it's name. I didn't think it would work because I thought it was cheap but works. The Works Tub & Shower Cleaner 16 Fl Oz