The Works Toilet Bowl Cleaner 2 / Pack uploaded by Daria Q.

BY THE WORKS #70 in Bathroom Cleaners

Joell S.
Chiloquin, OR
My number one product to use on my toilet bowel. It removes the calcium and any other hard water cleaner. And I can use it about one a week and just use another cleaner for everyday usage if I have company coming. No harsh smells when I use it. Go pick it up it works
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
The smell is really overbearing and chemical. It really makes me sick to smell it. My mom uses this and her toilet is always clean but the smell is something I can not handle.
Wylene W.
Forrest City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is the bomb. Not only do I use on toilets. I use this on my tub and soap scum. You can see it starts working on contact. I recommend this product.
Daria Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Idk if you could imagine a toilet with literally years of layers of slime and nastiness...I should have taken a before pic....but it's all gone now!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
This is okay. It cleans the toilet, but i feel i have to scrub more than with other brands. I would buy it if it were on sale.
Tatiana B.
I never believed in these so I never thought to buy one until my mother bought one and told me to try it since then I like it
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
It does a great job ,but I wish it was a little thicker. Odor is very strong. Wish it could be scented differently
Heaven R.
Mountain View, MO
This is the best product that I have found to clean the toilet! It removes everything in just 10minutes!
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
I've always used this stuff it works great! The only problem I have is the scent is very strong.